No pictures of who he's with. Weird.

Caverlock

Nice For Here
Caverlock please you have been one of the good ones, wtf is that on that picture? Is it supposed to be food or I am having a stroke?
Pat tricked you all. It's model food taken at extreme close-up. The mess hall in his newest spaceship model features over 350 tiny plates of food, painstakingly crafted instead of working or caring for his offspring.

Like his famous beds, each plate is the size of a shuttlecraft.

G

croissants from a can ✔️
Dry, burnt stuffing ✔️
Canned cranberries ✔️
Pre-sliced ham from a serving tray??✔️
giant, unmelted pieces of butter ✔️
no placemat or proper napkins ✔️

Nobody eats like this except white trash bumfuck wisconsin fat rubes
View attachment 14007

thumb_nobody-has-gotten-a-handjob-the-fit-in-cargo-shorts-54007361.png

Steroid Maximus

I'm sorry, who are you?
croissants from a can ✔️
Dry, burnt stuffing ✔️
Canned cranberries ✔️
Pre-sliced ham from a serving tray??✔️
giant, unmelted pieces of butter ✔️
no placemat or proper napkins ✔️

Nobody eats like this except white trash bumfuck wisconsin fat rubes
View attachment 14007
Who the fuck looks at those stick-figure arms and thinks "woah, that guy clearly lifts weights"

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
You’re right. The rolls look a day old - if they were fresh, the butter would be melting.

The ham is pre-cut and comes from a casserole dish in the upper left. Note how thin the remaining ham is.

Since niki doesnt eat meat (heh) thats all his. Its clearly like 4 slabs of ham. The roll cut in half also screams leftovers. Nobody cuts one of those in half ( they are 2 bites) unless ther was only like 3 and they split one.

4 bites of ham and the rest is all starch and carbs.

Pathetic Thanksgiving part 2 is a big hit. I look forward to part 3.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
So every year for Thanksgiving: we make Jiffy corn muffins, either in muffin form or just in a baking sheet for cornbread squares. It's so fucking simple to make: 1/3 a cup of milk, an egg, a bowl for mixing and a pan for baking. 20-25 minutes for prep and cooking at 400 degrees. Comes out better than any dinner roll-in-a-can you can find for the same amount of prep time, and you can really discern the quality between the two. And ONE box of Jiffy is cheaper than one roll-out tin of Pilsbury, yet he still defaults to ready-made crap anyway.

How can this fucking nigger be a writer and have absolutely no taste, or want of taste?

And any plans with family and/or friends - even if you're doing Friendsgiving or a fruity three days of feasting - usually involves the actual fucking DAY of Thanksgiving...not a Hungryman meal at a fucking bar.

Last edited:
P

potatopeeler63

He can't even look out another plate and fork to further his lies about not being alone for the holidays. Everyone recognized his only utensils and dinnerware. The lies collapsed instantly.

Why is he so obsessed with us?
if it was anyone else i would feel bad, some sympathy for such a lonely existence

but then you realize rick would put you in prison for not taking the fauci ouchi, and literally shoot you with his 5 amazon guns if it were legal just because you don’t agree with his political opinions

He deserves everything, that cocksucker

G

There's no turkey and it's the same plate and cutlery seen in all his shitty food photos. He's alone at home eating the leftovers Drinky brought back from the dinner yesterday that he either wasn't invited to or refused to go to because they're Republicans. What a colossal fucking loser he is.