No one is working Wednesday, child.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
TFW you realize that you'd work for the man who's going to own Susan.

fatrealization.png

G

Notice how pat nutswings off of Baseball, football, and basketball athletes. All are the types of people that made fun of him in high school and the people he tries to make up lame stories like his brotosaurus and bar socializing stories like he thinks he is better than them. They never gave him the time of day and dont even remember who he was. Pat never played a sport yet thinks he is one of the fellas when a game is on but he is that dork in the corner that nobody wants to be around. Pat is in love with watching sports even though he really has no idea of what he is looking at. He couldnt tell you what basketball/football formations they are running or what baseball strategies are being used. Yet he thinks he knows all about the sports. He is a wannabe in everything he does. Thats why he lies so much and he isnt even good at that.
He wasn't even fat enough in High School to be some small town school's offensive lineman. He was too scrawny then. Not to mention at his age those high schools were running the ball 50-60 times a game. Can you envision this pig learning when to pull, when to down block, and when to reach block in a 70 play offense? Imagine this slow footed hog pulling inside on a trap? This pig's only sport would have been football, as a fat stand straight up OL in a shitty school that had no other choice, but since he was about 175 back then, he didn't play.

Will Tate

Oven March
If any of our locals know where he's going to be Tuesday night, I think it would be in the interest of public safety that law enforcement is notified when he decides to drive home. God only knows how many black children "Susan" has already mowed over.
"Be careful Tuesday night, r/milwaukee, some dumb, irresponsible, fat people are going to be out there that night, please be careful! Keep your head on a swivel for people like this!"

Also, who are the Bucks playing so I know who to root for?