• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No Official Audio Recording on 8/24

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
Me getting the court audio:

IMG_6400.jpeg

Dude dont film this!

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I hope we still have some ribs on 8/24 anyway.
We absolutely will. Even if we got nothing directly from the court for whatever reason, Rick's inevitable Xwitter welp thread will undoubtedly be a source of entertainment.

That's assuming they don't toss him in the clink immediately and take his overpriced phone away.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
We absolutely will. Even if we got nothing directly from the court for whatever reason, Rick's inevitable Xwitter welp thread will undoubtedly be a source of entertainment.

That's assuming they don't toss him in the clink immediately and take his overpriced phone away.
I was wondering about the same thing: if he’s quiet after the hearing does that mean he’s in the clink? Lmao

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
Pat is trying so hard to keep this private. Transcripts will have to do. He cant block those and they will still be better that taking pats word for what happened. Im sure it will still be bottomless ribs on the menu that day.
The other side (Quasi's defense team) would obviously want the transcript for their own defense. So there should be something tangible from that day, that we can take a look at.

But if want a fucking REAL recording, then one of us local Brothermen are going to have to man up, roll to the hearing with an iPhone that's got Voice Memo's fired up and ready to go, and get us a recording of the proceedings as inconspicuously as they can, while avoiding all eye contact with Patrick and Niki.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
The other side (Quasi's defense team) would obviously want the transcript for their own defense. So there should be something tangible from that day, that we can take a look at.

But if want a fucking REAL recording, then one of us local Brothermen are going to have to man up, roll to the hearing with an iPhone that's got Voice Memo's fired up and ready to go, and get us a recording of the proceedings as inconspicuously as they can, while avoiding all eye contact with Patrick and Niki.
Sir, don’t do that.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Edit: I didn't go.

Forum Clout
I don't know the specific rules of the court, but almost certainly this is illegal. Talk to a lawyer to confirm if you want, but likely this is fucking retarded.
If there are specific rules stating no cell phones, no cameras, no audio recordings, don't do it. It's illegal. Don't give fatso any reason to squeal, "SEE, OINK, THEY'RE CRIMINALS!! I TOLD YOUUUU!! OINK, FART, OINK"