• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"No offense but you guys do not have a pulse on zoomers like I do." - member of 18 year defunct radio show forum & the dedicated faggot-driveller

Can you measure a pulse inside the asshole?

genz-boss-min-miniskirt-zoomer-dance.gif
The midget dressed as Santa has no rhythm. She's my favourite.

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
If you send dms here without the expectation that they’ll be leaked, Dan’s got a bridge to sell you (he’s a closer).

Just post it

If you send dms here without the expectation that they’ll be leaked, Dan’s got a bridge to sell you (he’s a closer).

Just post it
while that's probably good advice, it's not how I play... there's only been a couple things I've said in DM which I wouldn't want out - I could take the embarrassment of things I've said, but don't want anything out there which could dox my family

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
while that's probably good advice, it's not how I play... there's only been a couple things I've said in DM which I wouldn't want out - I could take the embarrassment of things I've said, but don't want anything out there which could dox my family
This site is filled with mentally ill weirdos and sociopaths. Why share those details? Not being cunty, genuinely curious