• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"No offense but you guys do not have a pulse on zoomers like I do." - member of 18 year defunct radio show forum & the dedicated faggot-driveller

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
He’d walk around the white house or the capital like this. Embarrassing
IMG_2733.jpeg

That’s my favorite one.

I'll settle, but he is limited to appetizers.. too fat (and dumb) to appreciate the finer menu items
He says as if he’s not still in the doghouse. What kind of man allows his wife to take away his internet access for four days? The kind that has to be forced to spend time with his kids because he spends all day starting internet fights. Not good. Not good.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
He says as if he’s not still in the doghouse. What kind of man allows his wife to take away his internet access for four days? The kind that has to be forced to spend time with his kids because he spends all day starting internet fights. Not good. Not good.
What 4 days are you talking about fetterster?