No more posts about Flavia Mullen.

Snake

The gayest thing is your unironic sense of arrogance and self-importance through all of this. Ehhhhh this is Snake's club, and if you're not on Snake's guestlist, you're not welcome!

Just admit you had romantic feelings for Dan and considered him your internet bestie. Admit you're an insecure faggot trying to reclaim your masculinity after a painful breakup. Admit everyone else has silly usernames and yours is projecting an action movie hero.
No matter how many suicide notes you write to me, you'll never be in the club, pedo. I'm so sorry you're not Wolfpac material, Jenna.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Is that actually Virgil in the background? Wrestlefags, I need confirmation.
It's Virgil or Nana, i can't really tell the difference.

8422f-15561902042166-800.jpeg

Dsau-T9WoAANUqv.jpg

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
No matter how many suicide notes you write to me, you'll never be in the club, pedo. I'm so sorry you're not Wolfpac material, Jenna.

Look at how pathetically you cling to "masculinity" when you feel threatened. You're a doxxer on a dead radio show messageboard. You're not Scott Hall. You're not Kurt Russell.

Huh huh you'll never be in this club called the Wolfpac, kid! Can you name the specific members of your Wolfpac, because all I know is you are leader of this exclusive cool kids club and I'm "not Wolfpac material".

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Reminder that @Snake had a mental breakdown and sent me dozens of seething personal messages and definitely takes himself and this place far too seriously, this place is literal his entire life and lives vicariously through here!

On the internet, I'm cool and a real man's man

Many such cases...

Snake

Look at how pathetically you cling to "masculinity" when you feel threatened. You're a doxxer on a dead radio show messageboard. You're not Scott Hall. You're not Kurt Russell.

Huh huh you'll never be in this club called the Wolfpac, kid! Can you name the specific members of your Wolfpac, because all I know is you are leader of this exclusive cool kids club and I'm "not Wolfpac material".
You're threatened by an avatar on a message board, and lust after children. Seek help.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
You're threatened by an avatar on a message board, and lust after children. Seek help.

You're not particularly funny or intelligent or clever, but you can draw Patrick with pig features and photoshop pretty good too. That's your niche.
Your entire existence is defined by two sentences.

I never liked you anyway. Good drawings though.​

The only one that gets to tell posters to fuck off forever is Quasi. You don't have the [ban user] button so you instead rely on threatening Dan with A NUKE if he dares come back. I got the dox Dan, I'll fucking release it!!!!

Stay in your lane, photoshop. Or call me a pedo a third time so I can promote Jenna's 20th birthday next month! It's Jentember all month long!

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
And more importantly, Hall and Nash were The Outsiders first.

Thanks for that obscure bit of pro wrestling trivia! Why don't you tell the folks at home what band Mick Jagger used to sing for.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
Someone's triggered by Scott Hall references.

hallwcwdebut.jpg

Listen up Jenna Torquetega you faggot monkey rapist chico

d9b6e9e863dd00718c04860a80c1dd93.jpg

Well here's a picture of Ryan Gosling! He's a cool attractive dude who looks really relaxed and laid-back here. By posting this picture of him, I really hope onaforums associates those positive qualities on me.

Why fight back against cyberbullies when I can post pictures of cool male celebrities instead? You wanna keep shittalking me, I got a real suave picture of Jon Hamm in my nuclear arsenal.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

Well here's a picture of Ryan Gosling! He's a cool attractive dude who looks really relaxed and laid-back here. By posting this picture of him, I really hope onaforums associates those positive qualities on me.

Why fight back against cyberbullies when I can post pictures of cool male celebrities instead? You wanna keep shittalking me, I got a real suave picture of Jon Hamm in my nuclear arsenal.
Jenna Torquetega and his lovely girl enjoying Jenna's latest box office bomb.

a99b18c06474b36f66cb454865c3423d.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords

lol you actually went to Ryan Gosling? lol you gay nigga

mqdefault.jpg