No more posts about Flavia Mullen.

G

I just hired her cleaning services. She licked the shit right off the bowl, no hesitation. You can't get that kind of quality anywhere else. Then she gave me an enema free of charge, and drank the shit water directly out of my ass. Thank you, Flavia!

However, 4/5 stars as I wasnt comfortable with her husband who insisted he watched while touching himself and cursing "the jews" for not being able to get hard.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I have no idea why Dan won't come back here. What harm are playful shenanigans like this?

Dan, you can't hide on KF forever. This is your rightful home. So you're going to be reminded every single day that your wife scrubs shit off toilets, you look like a downsy minion and you had a tantrum and ran away like a little baby boy faggot when you couldn't have it all your own way. Is that so wrong???

don-corleone-vito-corleone.gif

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Dan used to give his wife a big smooch when she got home from work. But now when she walks through the door he sees the fingernails filthy with the shit of strangers, smells the bleach and 2000 Flushes in her hair, and hears the "rascals" having a good laugh at her expense.

We ruined her for him.
This is implying he isn’t and wasn’t already afraid of her. There’s no way that boulder chinned bitch wasn’t already beating and harassing Dan for not being a man. A Brazilian from the favelas is not taking shit from Dan. Just her customers.

“Oh joo like Metayica? I work all day so joo can talk all day with tu internet friends? No, Dan, No mas!”

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
This is implying he isn’t and wasn’t already afraid of her. There’s no way that boulder chinned bitch wasn’t already beating and harassing Dan for not being a man. A Brazilian from the favelas is not taking shit from Dan. Just her customers.

“Oh joo like Metayica? I work all day so joo can talk all day with tu internet friends? No, Dan, No mas!”
i wonder whether marriage or divorce is more beneficial for a woman in her position. it's a tough one.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
i wonder whether marriage or divorce is more beneficial for a woman in her position. it's a tough one.
That is ironically, an actual tough one, man. I’d assume courts, still side with the woman more, even if she’s the breadwinner. Being an immigrant is an even bigger plus. But what if the husband has Down syndrome? There could be a new court case to watch that doesn’t involve Rick nexxxssst.

Daniel WIlliam Mullen

Ringleader of the Rascal Posse
I just hired her cleaning services. She licked the shit right off the bowl, no hesitation. You can't get that kind of quality anywhere else. Then she gave me an enema free of charge, and drank the shit water directly out of my ass. Thank you, Flavia!

However, 4/5 stars as I wasnt comfortable with her husband who insisted he watched while touching himself and cursing "the jews" for not being able to get hard.

No, Rascal. You didn't.

No, Rascal. She didn't.

Yes, Rascal. You cannot.

No, Rascal. She charged you.

No, Rascal. She didn't.

No, Rascal. I didn't say that.

You've be instructed to stop replying to this thread. Further posting constitutes harassment and a felony.

-Dan

This guy over here Dan Mullen everytime I keep making fun of him he keeps DODGING me! Should I crack him one or what?

No, Rascal. I'm not. That's you again and your delusions.

-Dan

Dan used to give his wife a big smooch when she got home from work. But now when she walks through the door he sees the fingernails filthy with the shit of strangers, smells the bleach and 2000 Flushes in her hair, and hears the "rascals" having a good laugh at her expense.

We ruined her for him.

No, Rascal. I still do.

No, Rascal. She does not.

No, Rascal, I don't.

-Dan

No, Rascal. I'm not.

No, Rascal, she does not.

No, Rascal. She doesn't.

Yes, Rascal. She does.

-Dan

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
I have no idea why Dan won't come back here. What harm are playful shenanigans like this?

Dan, you can't hide on KF forever. This is your rightful home. So you're going to be reminded every single day that your wife scrubs shit off toilets, you look like a downsy minion and you had a tantrum and ran away like a little baby boy faggot when you couldn't have it all your own way. Is that so wrong???

don-corleone-vito-corleone.gif
He can’t come back until Tony allows it. Tony literally forbade him from returning.

G

I think you need at least 2 years or so for the green card to stick. Before I got married one of my coworkers tried to pay me $15k to marry her Philippina cousin and told me we needed to stay married for 2 years.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags

The gayest thing is your unironic sense of arrogance and self-importance through all of this. Ehhhhh this is Snake's club, and if you're not on Snake's guestlist, you're not welcome!

Just admit you had romantic feelings for Dan and considered him your internet bestie. Admit you're an insecure faggot trying to reclaim your masculinity after a painful breakup. Admit everyone else has silly usernames and yours is projecting an action movie hero.