No more posts about Flavia Mullen.

chocolatehellhole

Make sure to smash that report button!
Then she gave me an enema free of charge, and drank the shit water directly out of my ass. Thank you, Flavia!
enemaofthepest.png

such a good girl, I'm jealous

G

The gayest thing is your unironic sense of arrogance and self-importance through all of this. Ehhhhh this is Snake's club, and if you're not on Snake's guestlist, you're not welcome!

Just admit you had romantic feelings for Dan and considered him your internet bestie. Admit you're an insecure faggot trying to reclaim your masculinity after a painful breakup. Admit everyone else has silly usernames and yours is projecting an action movie hero.
I may not get the Jenna Torquetaga thing you got going for you, but one thing is for sure...you're not a sheep like 99% of the people here. Also you are smart.

G

If someone doxxed my parents...just know, I'd have nuked this place (and can).

Jus sayin...

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags
I may not get the Jenna Torquetaga thing you got going for you, but one thing is for sure...you're not a sheep like 99% of the people here. Also you are smart.

If Snake wants to be the big bad bouncer of onaforums and go "Dan doesn't return until I say so", I'm gonna bully this faggot until he crawls into the fetal position. Which he does every single thread.

The tattlesnake is poised, waiting to snitch on Dan even harder if he comes back! But for real dude, I was going to turn on whichever one of you weaponized doxxing other users first.

Snake

If Snake wants to be the big bad bouncer of onaforums and go "Dan doesn't return until I say so", I'm gonna bully this faggot until he crawls into the fetal position. Which he does every single thread.

The tattlesnake is poised, waiting to snitch on Dan even harder if he comes back! But for real dude, I was going to turn on whichever one of you weaponized doxxing other users first.

Jenna

God ❤️s Fags

You're defending yourself by posting gifs? Also hit a nerve enough to make you change the avatar!

You're my bitch now. No gif will change that. You're not cut out to battle with me, so quit while you can and get back to drawing.

75112-004-41D3F0F7.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords

1325783.jpg