• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

No joke I mean this 100% literally: Nana would be worth $50,000,000+ if she would’ve just shut her mouth about the blacks.

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Are you saying college aged NY girls won't shove a whiffleball bat into their coochie for geriatric radio hosts for bus fare, in 2023?

Are you saying that you actually believe they wouldn't?

O&A would be the top account on OnlyFans in weeks.

No joke I mean this 100% literally: Nana would still be working at SXM if she shot that black woman in times square.

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout
O&A would be the top account on OnlyFans in weeks.
I don't see it. The Opster goes with the fawkin times, he knows you gotta show some respect to a laydeee in the 2023, and he's been badly burned before. No penetration or bodily fluiiiids in the fawken studio. If anything they'll coerce him to do it against his will, but then I totally believe you.

No joke I mean this 100% literally: Nana would still be working at SXM if she shot that black woman in times square.
Assuming he wouldn't have tweeted about it, yeah maybe? Did SXM hire other felons?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
Did SXM hire other felons?
USSSSSSSS

hqdefault.jpg