Nikkki and pat Speculation Thread

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
What makes me think you're right is that he was sleeping in the upstairs one when the cops came. So presumably there's furniture or at least a bed up there. You know he wasn't just laying on the floor with his pink blankie. Unless he WAS strictly hiding up there hoping that the cops wouldn't check both units after he called them himself, like a retard. Which is more likely.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
That 1/2 house has been divided for sometime. Patrick S. Tomlinson's actions have hurt both Niki and her family. It is only a matter of time before the divorce saga start. Hell most marriages dissolve even when both participants actively try to make it work, let alone when you have a person who is a complete narcissistic asshole that ruins everything he touches.

Pat will try to make the marriage work to not let the atalkers win. But Nikki has no dog in that race. They have no children. He is a drain on her finances. He is a drain on her time. He is a drain in any kind of ambition or dream life that she could hope to achieve. If she leaves him, the form email hacking will stop and her life can return to the halcyon days before she ever ran into that nothing.

It's impossible she WON'T leave.

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
Pat will try to make the marriage work to not let the atalkers win. But Nikki has no dog in that race. They have no children. He is a drain on her finances. He is a drain on her time. He is a drain in any kind of ambition or dream life that she could hope to achieve. If she leaves him, the form email hacking will stop and her life can return to the halcyon days before she ever ran into that nothing.

It's impossible she WON'T leave.

100% if her name is really apart of that lien then its just a matter of time. How fucking embarrassing, that is even worse then hearing about uncle paul wrecking his gf's car and her leaving his ass because he couldn't pay for it

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
It’s sad to say, and more accurately fucking gay, but I’ve said this for years. It’s a marriage of convenience. It doesn’t take a mental health professional to tell you Nikki is seriously autistic. She can’t take a fucking picture without looking retarded. Rick, probably has 98 IQ but, he’s seriously autistic himself. His facial expressions, his verbiage, his insistence on correcTing the record, all signs of autism. He’s a person with a “normal” brain, but it’s damaged. Let’s look at what the benefits are of this relationship to the person that would care. Nikkis mother, because we know pat is non grata to his own family.

1. There’s a million tax scams you can do with retarded people, and fake businesses. We know Nikki’s mom is suspect at best. She’s an “executive” to a few scam companies.

2. Nikki is a burden. Retarded people are a lot of work, especially girls. You’re combining a gender that already has a problem with controlling their emotions with, a mental disability that makes it hard to control emotions. Why not let a guy, who probably has the same disability, but it’s not as apparent, be the care taker of this burden? You buy them a hovel, you tell the “male” to rent out the second half, then let them pay for themselves. All the meanwhile making money by “floating” the scams of retards. It’s pure profit for almost no work.

3. So let’s get to the point of why Nikki’s missing. When the said “caretaker” is becoming a problem, why not separate them? You can still use him, you’re just isolating the problem. It makes complete sense that Mama Robin would just say “Fuck it, they’re still a benefit, I’ve already been paying for the house, let him use the other half.”. It’s called “cutting losses”. She’s still making money off these tards, just not as much but, less headaches. Mo’ money, mo’ problems.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
So, the cops were called to 2611, which is Pat's address.

I know that it's Pat's address because Nikki listed it as the corporate address for Posts by Ghosts on Facebook (although she's changed that in the last couple of weeks) and because she listed it on PbG's website.

According to Pat, the police knocked on 2611's doors before heading upstairs to 2613, which used to be the renter's apartment but for some reason Pat was sleeping in there.

My guess is that they're separated - Pat also said that Nikki was away that weekend - although there could be another reason why he was sleeping upstairs at the neighbour's place. Maybe he and the neighbours had an all night pizza-party, specifically for six year olds that can keep a fuckin' secret; and Pat tore a hammy on one of the six year olds. Maybe he's convinced the neighbours to join him in the awful smallgoods fetish the police suspected he's into.

I don't know; I wasn't there.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Someone had a theory yesterday that seems the most credible so far:

- Patrick called for a swat at 2611

- went upstairs to 2613 to go to sleep (in a robe, which doesn’t make sense), thinking that they would just check 2611, find no threat, and either knock on the door of 2613 to ask him if he had heard of anything going on or inform him the next day about the situation since he’s the homeowner.

- He did not count on the cops taking the call as seriously as they did, as they checked and cleared the WHOLE house, dragging piggy out in his open robe, with everyone staring at his small, fat guy dick (which was absolutely turtle-shelling).

- this probably disoriented him, as none of this was part of the plan, and yet there he was: Legs open, dick out, full turtle-shell, a cadre of female officers barely hiding smirks under their masks (I would argue that this part was what probably made him the most upset). All of this lead to his rage in the audio.

- thought he could control the narrative on Twitter or probably thought he would never have to speak of any of this; at least not now. Then ANOTHER unforeseen variable of Patrick’s master plan tumbles out, as we get a hold of an audio file that he never thought would ever exist (how you don’t think ahead about stuff like this in 2022 is beyond me). Meaning that he has now lost control of both the situation AND the narrative.

I don’t think there’s marital stress between the two of them, as she’s just as bad as he is, or at least oblivious to his (and her own) obnoxiousness. I don’t buy it. But it does make sense for Patrick to pull this “master plan” off while Nikki is away: He just didn’t see it falling apart like this because, well y’know….he’s dumb.

Last edited:

Jenna

If God truly loved you He'd have made you taller
People have been saying for years there's some welfare/fraud thing between the two of them and Niki's mom, I think something has to be up. Like Niki's family knows if they get a divorce, Patrick will go screeching to the IRS to get "revenge". Honestly it's a bit Law & Order but the swatter might be someone from Niki's family trying to get him killed and blame it on the cyberstalkers.

I think Niki has a lover that Patrick pretends doesn't exist. Someone she can cry to about us who listens and doesn't center the conversation around themselves. Patrick meanwhile goes to conventions by himself hoping to maybe get laid, but he doesn't because everyone thinks he's a creep.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
I don’t think there’s marital stress between the two of them...
In your scenario Pat called SWAT on his own half of the hovel; you have to account for why he's sleeping in the other half (which is usually occupied by renters).

My theory is they're "taking a break", and Nikki left town so that Pat can move his shit into the other half of the hovel.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
In your scenario Pat called SWAT on his own half of the hovel; you have to account for why he's sleeping in the other half (which is usually occupied by renters).

My theory is they're "taking a break", and Nikki left town so that Pat can move his shit into the other half of the hovel.
I think you were the one that said this yesterday, about how he moved into one part of the hovel, so he could call in the Swat to the other half. I'm sure he has sheets he can pop on the other bed, as he gets his whole master plan into motion. Wouldn't take long, and Patrick is the kind of guy that can do the busy work that leads to his own comfort, while completely missing the big picture and important little details that would make a caper like this successful.

They arent separated. They still go on all the trips together and were just recently together looking at that garden thing.

Here’s the deal. They live in denial. At their age they know this is it or die alone so any issues they have are ignored and washed away with alcohol and vacations. The trips are a way for them to have the facade of a healthy fun relationship, with none of the real meat of potatoes of being actually happy. They’re empty shells.
In an actual good relationship, you can just stay inside your shitty house and enjoy each others company, or at least tolerate it.
They have to leave the nation 6 times a year to even make it bearable.

G

Unfortunately they're thick as thieves. Emphasis on thick. Pat will continue sucking nigger farts out of her mucus filled vagina until the end of time... Cause it's sterile and he likes the taste.