• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nikki and Jim go on a LA podcast trip

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
I’m assuming while being a complete creep and degenerate Jim must have been smart or just careful with his money. He was able to book pretty good stand up gigs while on OnA (Artie said the same about his time on Stern - the money was good to do gigs he couldn’t turn it down) and it’s not like he spends his money on booze, nice clothes, going places, or really anything other than his apartment. It’s going to be fun watching this 50 year old weirdo go broke from the spending habits of a man who wears a dress. Norton’s prime earning days are long behind him.
Of course they are. He does radio (a dying medium) with Sam Roberts (who manages to have a face for radio while sounding like cooked dog shit).

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Of course they are. He does radio (a dying medium) with Sam Roberts (who manages to have a face for radio while sounding like cooked dog shit).
And he isn’t playing places like he would book when he was on OnA - I remember he would play the borgata in AC as an example. Now he’s booking small clubs and he doesn’t even get small parts in tv shows / movies. He played a small club near me a couple months ago and the week of the shows I got an email that they were offering two for 1 tickets for Norton.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
And he isn’t playing places like he would book when he was on OnA - I remember he would play the borgata in AC as an example. Now he’s booking small clubs and he doesn’t even get small parts in tv shows / movies. He played a small club near me a couple months ago and the week of the shows I got an email that they were offering two for 1 tickets for Norton.
His entire hour is probably about his new wife. It’s got to be fucking awful and nauseating.

Forum Clout
Fair points. Personally, I'm of the opinion that if you're cool and ask nicely, I'll call you what you want. What you do in the bedroom is none of my business and, if you're not hurting kids or animals or anyone else (unless they're consenting and that's their thing), who cares. I can't pretend that trannies don't creep me out on a primal level (both types) and I'll never accept the bathroom/changing room stuff (funny that it's never FtM clamouring for it) or pretend that there's no difference btw someone like Niki and an actual woman, that's just mental. I do think "she" is a real transexual though, in the sense that he/she has a genuine identity disorder. A lot of the ones today are clearly opportunists working for social points and/or fetishistic creeps.
And you base that knowledge on...what?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
His entire hour is probably about his new wife. It’s got to be fucking awful and nauseating.
I wonder if that was part of why he married the man in the dress, his act was stale and needed new material beyond “I’m a degenerate creep”

I remember Gilbert Gottfried said how much he hated when a comedian got married or had kids because that would be their act now.

Forum Clout
And you base that knowledge on...what?
If this is about the "A lot of the ones today are clearly opportunists working for social points and/or fetishistic creeps." comment, yeah no, he's right. I'm "basing that" on my actual experience knowing transgender people prior to the big mainstream explosion of it. There were always creepy ones, but now that's the vast majority and they're entitled on top of it.

Look how they talk on social media. Look at somebody like Jim Sterling. Creepy fucks.

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Forum Clout
"really NO WAY, MY GAWD oh MY GAWD"

buffalobill1.jpg

OMG HAHHAHAHAHAH HOLEEE SHIT he calls his gay old grandpa husband ugly and old. WOW OMG they are so crazy and random.

Fags!

Last edited:
Forum Clout
I wonder how often Nikki drops the lady voice when the camera isn't on, it came out quite a bit in this episode but wouldn't be surprised if she just dropped it completely of a night or whatever, how odd.

I’m assuming while being a complete creep and degenerate Jim must have been smart or just careful with his money. He was able to book pretty good stand up gigs while on OnA (Artie said the same about his time on Stern - the money was good to do gigs he couldn’t turn it down) and it’s not like he spends his money on booze, nice clothes, going places, or really anything other than his apartment. It’s going to be fun watching this 50 year old weirdo go broke from the spending habits of a man who wears a dress. Norton’s prime earning days are long behind him.

Artie said that a weekend of stand up was worth on average 50k a shot for him and more for a big event. I wonder what Jim was making when O&A was hot. 25k a week seems high but also kind of doable?

One thing we can all agree on is that the mans prime earning days are over but even then I'd say he is doing far better than the average American.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I wonder how often Nikki drops the lady voice when the camera isn't on, it came out quite a bit in this episode but wouldn't be surprised if she just dropped it completely of a night or whatever, how odd.

Artie said that a weekend of stand up was worth on average 50k a shot for him and more for a big event. I wonder what Jim was making when O&A was hot. 25k a week seems high but also kind of doable?

One thing we can all agree on is that the mans prime earning days are over but even then I'd say he is doing far better than the average American.
I feel like Norton was either just careful or actually smart with his money. Or he’s such a creep that he only spent his money on her webcam and his apartment because we all know he doesn’t drink, probably doesn’t gamble, doesn’t travel unless for work, doesn’t spend money on clothes, doesn’t go out, no cosmetic surgery, etc and doesn’t even have hobbies.

He put away all that money over the years so he could spend it on a man that wears a dress. That man will milk him dry.

Forum Clout
If this is about the "A lot of the ones today are clearly opportunists working for social points and/or fetishistic creeps." comment, yeah no, he's right. I'm "basing that" on my actual experience knowing transgender people prior to the big mainstream explosion of it. There were always creepy ones, but now that's the vast majority and they're entitled on top of it.

Look how they talk on social media. Look at somebody like Jim Sterling. Creepy fucks.
You actually know more than one trans person? WOW! I personally know zero. Apparently, they are .05% of the population so you pretty much hit the trans lottery.

Forum Clout
You actually know more than one trans person? WOW! I personally know zero.
Thanks for playing then. Maybe stop talking like you do. That's why the situation is so bad, people don't know any, got told they have to like them, and treat Chris-chan as the same as a transgender person who isn't that. There's differences in every group. Fucking blacks make lightskin/darkskin jokes all the time, Tony Soprano called the Americanized Italian-American neighbor he had a "wonderbread wop", every group has ones they don't see as "truly" a part of their group.

Apparently, they are .05% of the population so you pretty much hit the trans lottery.
I did. Jim would probably want to murder me because I don't have to pay them to talk to me.

Last edited: