• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nikki and Jim go on a LA podcast trip

Forum Clout
Fawwwk listen to 4:21. The male voice comes out. Holeee shit
Holy Shit is right! Geez that was frightening.

In other news, Nikki has a very Mayrian set of gums.
IMG_5409.jpeg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
This Nikki dude isn't even claiming to be a real woman, so he gets some points for that. Mentally ill, sure, but not a complete whackjob.
See theres this weird perception, because all of our exposure to trannies is online we tend to figure they’re all one way (this is what Jim said in his post marriage J&S episode.), but like any other people there’s just varying degrees of them, but obviously it’s sort of skewed to have more mentally ill people because like Nikki says herself it’s not exactly “normal”…Only some trannies want to be treated like “real women” and even then thats a vague term. What do we mean by that, as in they should be literally defined the same as biological females? Or that they should just be treated the same in society as women instead of men? (Thats without getting into bathroom or sports shit, i’m just talking about how we treat people day to day with that). Nikki would probably say the former isn’t true because it can’t be. They literally AREN’T women. But the latter I think she would agree more with. Even though she has a dong with the way she presents and identifies she wouldn’t like if everyone walked around addressing her as a dude, i mean thats the reason she transitioned. So of course she wants to be seen as a “real woman” and not just a dude who crossdressers. If any of that makes sense.

Turry Fawks

Good evening cowards
Forum Clout
See theres this weird perception, because all of our exposure to trannies is online we tend to figure they’re all one way (this is what Jim said in his post marriage J&S episode.), but like any other people there’s just varying degrees of them, but obviously it’s sort of skewed to have more mentally ill people because like Nikki says herself it’s not exactly “normal”…Only some trannies want to be treated like “real women” and even then thats a vague term. What do we mean by that, as in they should be literally defined the same as biological females? Or that they should just be treated the same in society as women instead of men? (Thats without getting into bathroom or sports shit, i’m just talking about how we treat people day to day with that). Nikki would probably say the former isn’t true because it can’t be. They literally AREN’T women. But the latter I think she would agree more with. Even though she has a dong with the way she presents and identifies she wouldn’t like if everyone walked around addressing her as a dude, i mean thats the reason she transitioned. So of course she wants to be seen as a “real woman” and not just a dude who crossdressers. If any of that makes sense.
I didn't miss your essay posting about fags

G

Fair points. Personally, I'm of the opinion that if you're cool and ask nicely, I'll call you what you want. What you do in the bedroom is none of my business and, if you're not hurting kids or animals or anyone else (unless they're consenting and that's their thing), who cares. I can't pretend that trannies don't creep me out on a primal level (both types) and I'll never accept the bathroom/changing room stuff (funny that it's never FtM clamouring for it) or pretend that there's no difference btw someone like Niki and an actual woman, that's just mental. I do think "she" is a real transexual though, in the sense that he/she has a genuine identity disorder. A lot of the ones today are clearly opportunists working for social points and/or fetishistic creeps.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This thing is going to flip and stab or choke Jim to death and hell have earned it in full
That’s what I think, either “she” kills him or beats the shit out of him and gets arrested which will be confusing to media outlets - a woman beating a man doesn’t make news as much as a man beating a woman but technically it’s a man beating another man and the news doesn’t like to report on anything negative a “gay” person does so it’s a real pickle. Or others have pointed out some kind of Star 80 type ending.

fricklefrackle

Forum Clout
That’s what I think, either “she” kills him or beats the shit out of him and gets arrested which will be confusing to media outlets - a woman beating a man doesn’t make news as much as a man beating a woman but technically it’s a man beating another man and the news doesn’t like to report on anything negative a “gay” person does so it’s a real pickle. Or others have pointed out some kind of Star 80 type ending.
Alright, look, you had a great burgers... with, fucking, great people...
That angry, Viking rapist voice comes out hard here... 14:34
Prince Allen's already getting bored and frustrated with the worm. Psychotic eyes and dog gums prone to trench mouth. This will end with a murder suicide.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Prince Allen's already getting bored and frustrated with the worm. Psychotic eyes and dog gums prone to trench mouth. This will end with a murder suicide.

Once Allen blows through his money and he tells him he cant keep buying everything he wants is when this will get interesting - and by interesting I mean tragic. This has all the makings of a hit true crime Netflix series - and in true Norton luck he would have to get murdered by a man who dresses like a woman to finally be famous.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

Holy fuck, I really am embarrassed that I used to giggle at Jim

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I’m assuming while being a complete creep and degenerate Jim must have been smart or just careful with his money. He was able to book pretty good stand up gigs while on OnA (Artie said the same about his time on Stern - the money was good to do gigs he couldn’t turn it down) and it’s not like he spends his money on booze, nice clothes, going places, or really anything other than his apartment. It’s going to be fun watching this 50 year old weirdo go broke from the spending habits of a man who wears a dress. Norton’s prime earning days are long behind him.