Niki's mother is going viral

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
lr4.png

lr1.png

FjTSGIhWYAAVLfW.jpg

His original tweet wasn't censored and included Lynne's business email.

Here's a small taste of the replies:

lr2.png

lr3.png

I decided to go back for a second time:

lr5.png

lr6.png

Hi piggy (and Niki), I will never stop. I've spent the last couple of days contacting injury lawyers in Miami with unsecured contact forms, apparently Lynne took a bad fall at Disney World and is planning to sue.

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Well, he didn't censor the address...

lr12.png

Also says that Lynne doesn't have a real job:

lr13.png

I don't have a twitter I can use at the moment, but if any brotherman wants to pop over to the latest thread and point the mob to Lynne's business website I'd be mighty grateful:

Here's the tweet thread:

Lynne's business site:

Don't be too obvious, say you googled 'Lynne Robinson ceo' and just link the site while asking him if he thinks that it's her.

View attachment 82123

View attachment 82127
View attachment 82126

View attachment 82125
View attachment 82124

View attachment 82122
View attachment 82121

Hi piggy (and Niki), I will never stop. I've spent the last couple of days contacting injury lawyers in Miami with unsecured contact forms, apparently Lynne took a bad fall at Disney World and is planning to sue.
Lynne is going to think "I didn't type that but...yes" when she sees this. Or she'll be afraid that she's starting to have blackouts where her mental filter is not on. Meanwhile Pat is very fat.

RobertMewler

Well, he didn't censor the address...

View attachment 82147

Also says that Lynne doesn't have a real job:

View attachment 82146

I don't have a twitter I can use at the moment, but if any brotherman wants to pop over to the latest thread and point the mob to Lynne's business website I'd be mighty grateful:

Here's the tweet thread:

Lynne's business site:

Don't be too obvious, say you googled 'Lynne Robinson ceo' and just link the site while asking him if he thinks that it's her.
He should be reported for sharing her personal info (email address).

JebJoh

View attachment 82123

View attachment 82127
View attachment 82126

View attachment 82125
View attachment 82124

View attachment 82122
View attachment 82121

At least we now understand where Niki got her deep, enduring christian values. The family that prays together stays together.