Niki's mother is going viral

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
It’s because they’re so ready to shit on Christians because they need to believe this is how they act. Not for nothing, if she was talking like this to people then she really wouldn’t be a good Christian.
It fits into their fantasy of what their “arch-enemies” must be like. They’re so excited to finally be accosted by an aggro christian white they willfully ignore the mountain of red flags indicating a troll attempt.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
It fits into their fantasy of what their “arch-enemies” must be like. They’re so excited to finally be accosted by an aggro christian white they willfully ignore the mountain of red flags indicating a troll attempt.
Yeah, to normal people, "Yours in Christ" is the tip-off that this is fake.

Scary how few normal people are on twitter.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
It's like a significantly less retarded version of Rick 100% buying that the capstone of his tormentors was a headline catching racist cop who got away with killing an unarmed black man.

Reminder: Patrick also believed that "Canyon Boykin" was in a bisexual love triangle with Carol and Mews. Because every single person here is 100% a self-hating closet case just for using the word "faggot." His worldview is child-like.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
View attachment 82123

View attachment 82127
View attachment 82126

His original tweet wasn't censored and included Lynne's business email.

Here's a small taste of the replies:

View attachment 82125
View attachment 82124

I decided to go back for a second time:

View attachment 82122
View attachment 82121

Hi piggy (and Niki), I will never stop. I've spent the last couple of days contacting injury lawyers in Miami with unsecured contact forms, apparently Lynne took a bad fall at Disney World and is planning to sue.
Imagine being so dumb you can't immediately tell that's just someone trolling you.

RobertMewler

It's like a significantly less retarded version of Rick 100% buying that the capstone of his tormentors was a headline catching racist cop who got away with killing an unarmed black man.

Reminder: Patrick also believed that "Canyon Boykin" was in a bisexual love triangle with Carol and Mews. Because every single person here is 100% a self-hating closet case just for using the word "faggot." His worldview is child-like.
You just reminded me that part of one of the 'threatening' voicemails Pat got was of "Canyon" telling him, "I may not be a cop anymore..."

The kicker is that Apostlegate was still going on behind the scenes at the time the voicemail was recorded. NO ONE but the mole-sters, Seth, and Patrick knew of the existence of former officer Canyon Boykin then. But stupid Piggy thought he could frame Canyon with the voicemails. The real Canyon doesn't even know we exist.

Of course Piggy would have no explanation why someone would blurt out that they used to be a cop. He was all in on that ridiculous storyline. 1.2.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
It’s because they’re so ready to shit on Christians because they need to believe this is how they act. Not for nothing, if she was talking like this to people then she really wouldn’t be a good Christian.
No doubt, it's also the safest of the big 3 religions to shit on. If Niki's mom mentioned Allah they wouldn't say shit and worse if Niki's mom was Jewish

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
You just reminded me that part of one of the 'threatening' voicemails Pat got was of "Canyon" telling him, "I may not be a cop anymore..."

The kicker is that Apostlegate was still going on behind the scenes at the time the voicemail was recorded. NO ONE but the mole-sters, Seth, and Patrick knew of the existence of former officer Canyon Boykin then. But stupid Piggy thought he could frame Canyon with the voicemails. The real Canyon doesn't even know we exist.

Of course Piggy would have no explanation why someone would blurt out that they used to be a cop. He was all in on that ridiculous storyline. 1.2.
Out of all the pigshit stupid things Pat's done, this one doesn't get brought up enough. Pat was thirsting so hard to get somebody sentenced that his 1.7 brain couldn't comprehend that his pig tail was getting pulled.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
AD92C53A-7F10-4874-921F-29015CEFD919.jpeg