• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Niki organized a new LLC, separate from Robinson Writers, two weeks ago. Speculate

G

2611noaklandave.com registered literally today, so it might be a funster who got it and not Nikki?
New llc registered a couple weeks ago, whereas the domain was registered a few hours ago. Could be a funster, or they read this place constantly and quickly bought it once they saw this thread.

93fe3de16e43544419c75e63d542fbc1.png

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Boomia threatened to murder someone whose name and address was known to him. He specified a time and place, constituting an imminent danger. He was eascalating threats In a series of unhunged posts for a while. He can larp as a tough guy somewhere else. Maybe put his fat fuck kids on a diet.

Dan invited what he believed to be an international terrorist to the forum and has implied he holds some level of authority here. He's proven himself to be either too stupid or too careless to be associated in any way. He named his channel after the forum.

Read the disclaimer. Everything he does has an agenda, hes not here to post, have fun and make jokes.

He constantly referenced the forums saying retarded shit like "were coming for you" etc. Posting videos of him going to Rick's house and playing songs about stalking is retarded.

He wanted to dox himself for clout, that's his prerogative, but I want zero association with him and he's too retarded to be able to keep his own shit separate.

Even after his ban he was directly threatening people on twitter without any hint of irony. Hes proven he doesn't have the mental capacity to post on a board of Kratom junkies and boomer truck drivers.

So no. They won't be.
Wrong again, stlaker

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Lynne didn’t even help her daughter avoid bankruptcy in her early 20s. She didn’t decide to start bankrolling Niki’s life after that.

I don’t believe Pat has any income, except perhaps for sporadic trails from insurance policies he sold in the past. Niki works and does bring in money.
Pat's got insurance licences in a number of states, including new ones he acquired during the pandemic. I'm pretty sure he spends his nights in the attic, conning the mentally enfeebled into buying whatever horseshit he's selling.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I hope Pat and Niki are retarded enough to do what I think they're doing.
Say it!

Hiding assets, fake divorce, fake separation, etc. Pick your poison.
Fake divorce would be incredible. So many funny ways it could go.

In the end, however, it would be best if they just started paying their fucking debts.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
The rental idea tracks, but if they were previously renting it out, why do it the right way now? Still, probably the best bet. Could it be possible that they are thinking of turning the sty into a condo and selling half of it, forming an HOA, etc? 16, don't know dick about what that entails.
The problem with that, sweety, is that Quaso has a lien on the property so they can’t sell shit.

G

Boomia threatened to murder someone whose name and address was known to him. He specified a time and place, constituting an imminent danger. He was eascalating threats In a series of unhunged posts for a while. He can larp as a tough guy somewhere else. Maybe put his fat fuck kids on a diet.

Dan invited what he believed to be an international terrorist to the forum and has implied he holds some level of authority here. He's proven himself to be either too stupid or too careless to be associated in any way. He named his channel after the forum.

Read the disclaimer. Everything he does has an agenda, hes not here to post, have fun and make jokes.

He constantly referenced the forums saying retarded shit like "were coming for you" etc. Posting videos of him going to Rick's house and playing songs about stalking is retarded.

He wanted to dox himself for clout, that's his prerogative, but I want zero association with him and he's too retarded to be able to keep his own shit separate.

Even after his ban he was directly threatening people on twitter without any hint of irony. Hes proven he doesn't have the mental capacity to post on a board of Kratom junkies and boomer truck drivers.

So no. They won't be.
I believe Boomia cleared up that misconception by stating that culling people from society was not reference to killing them. He also seemed to tweet back and forth with his alleged "target" thus removing the element of that the Hildy guy could claim for a legitimate threat. I'm pretty sure from all his past tweets and posts here postdoxx he was complaining and crying Hildy and Pat had his address not the other way around.

As for Dan with Torswats, didn't see it, but his going to Milwaukee and posting pictures from the street of Pat's house is far less liable than the contact forms and reposts of twitter exchanges where Pat says "do not contact me".

There seems to be some sort of fear here that this whole place will eventually get nuked which seems likely giving society's arc, but I'm pretty sure the site owner isn't liable for fun and games, however if some rando kills Pat you can be 100% the media will blame him anyway just for hosting this and if it ends up in a civil court, they will twist the law against this place.

Trolling is hard hobby boys.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I believe Boomia cleared up that misconception by stating that culling people from society was not reference to killing them. He also seemed to tweet back and forth with his alleged "target" thus removing the element of that the Hildy guy could claim for a legitimate threat. I'm pretty sure from all his past tweets and posts here postdoxx he was complaining and crying Hildy and Pat had his address not the other way around.

As for Dan with Torswats, didn't see it, but his going to Milwaukee and posting pictures from the street of Pat's house is far less liable than the contact forms and reposts of twitter exchanges where Pat says "do not contact me".

There seems to be some sort of fear here that this whole place will eventually get nuked which seems likely giving society's arc, but I'm pretty sure the site owner isn't liable for fun and games, however if some rando kills Pat you can be 100% the media will blame him anyway just for hosting this and if it ends up in a civil court, they will twist the law against this place.

Trolling is hard hobby boys.
Thanks for keeping it brief, new guy