• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Niki organized a new LLC, separate from Robinson Writers, two weeks ago. Speculate

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
It's probably some kind of scam where if their property is a registered business they can sue the police for harassment easier than just as citizens.
It’s a stuffed shell corporation.
I would buy these if she registered the main hovel (2613) or both of them. The fact they only registered the empty half is weird.

Forum Clout
Exactly. Also, Niki is listed as the resident agent so she filed this herself and didn't use an attorney, not like those deadbeats would actually pay. I suspect there's going to be half a hovel up for rent in the near future. It's probably why Piggo has been cleaning their backyard sty.
Alright so which one of us is gonna rent it?

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
C) Lynne scared of the IRS and set this up to cover up how she bankrolls their entire lives etc.

I'm leaning towards C. Niki is the only employee, not even Pat, and her salary will be paid by Lynne.
Do you think Lynne would pick that name? I am almost sure that her association with the hovel embarrasses her and seeing that address makes her stomach hurt.

Forum Clout
2611noaklandave.com registered literally today, so it might be a funster who got it and not Nikki?
Or them, but it doesn’t really roll off the tongue. Or a funster (but they should probably buy the same with “north” spelled out, just in case).

Anyhow, curious what it’s all for, like Fatpricks LLC. Even if he swapped the Rustang into a “company asset” it would still be fradulaent conveyance at this point, no?

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
They have no income. Lynne pays for everything in their entire lives (vacazzies included) and has since they got married.
Lynne didn’t even help her daughter avoid bankruptcy in her early 20s. She didn’t decide to start bankrolling Niki’s life after that.

I don’t believe Pat has any income, except perhaps for sporadic trails from insurance policies he sold in the past. Niki works and does bring in money.

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout
I have several rental properties. It’s standard procedure to create an individual LLC for each one to do business under. It protects you if anything happens and you get sued by a tenant or something. Unless you’re dumb enough to just create the LLC and continue to use your personal bank accounts/credit cards for expenses and collection, the LLC insulates your personal assets from any lawsuit involving the rental.