• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Niki organized a new LLC, separate from Robinson Writers, two weeks ago. Speculate

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Robinson Writers, LLC (for the Brits: this is a Limited Liability Company, similar to an LTD in the UK, I think) is how Niki conducts business for Posts By Ghost. This is still in existence and can be found by using the search bar in the link I'm about to share.

On June 23, 2023, Niki organized a new LLC, named 2611 N Oakland Ave. Pretty non-descript name, could be a placeholder or could be a means to conceal what the business actually does. Here's the link and screenshot. Let the speculation begin. Also, Dan can Request A Document Copy if he clicks the link.

9b666be6e6e50004c14e94c174ac06e0.jpg

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Isn’t this fairly common when renting out a property? Is that the address of the empty half of the hovel? So when the tenets hurt themselves on the garbage chairs they can’t sue them directly?
Sounds like that to me. If this is what's happening, they could use that LLC to open an escrow account and hold the future renters' security and deposit (to be returned to them when they move out/their lease expires).

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Sounds like that to me. If this is what's happening, they could use that LLC to open an escrow account and hold the future renters' security and deposit (to be returned to them when they move out/their lease expires).
FA5E15AB-4A3B-4794-A7B5-CDDFE26E9FB0.jpeg

I’m pretty sure thats whats happening here. It lines up exactly with them fucking off their payment plan and it also, coincidentally, lines up with SET divorce rumors.

Forum Clout
When Rick sees threads like this, how does he think “I can beat these children because I’m the superior person”. At what point does he throw in the towel?
He doesn't, because he can't let the idiots win.

If she formed an LLC in order to conduct business regarding renting the half hovel, does that mean Rick rents it? Or did they miraculously find some dumb moron to rent?
:image_9253_m:

Stent

ProHo
Forum Clout
It's probably some kind of scam where if their property is a registered business they can sue the police for harassment easier than just as citizens.

Maybe Niki is setting up as a "swatting advocate" and using the address as a brand name.

Whatever the reason it won't involve doing actual work.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
IMO it's either:

A) They're renting one of the halves

B) Niki moved out and is renting her half as Fat lives in the other (if they're separated, which there is still zero evidence of, just rib-farming posters saying 'trust me bro i know a super-secrety-secret tee hee🤭')

C) Lynne scared of the IRS and set this up to cover up how she bankrolls their entire lives etc.

I'm leaning towards C. Niki is the only employee, not even Pat, and her salary will be paid by Lynne.

JoshFromMichigan

I miss Norm
Forum Clout
Isn’t this fairly common when renting out a property? Is that the address of the empty half of the hovel? So when the tenets hurt themselves on the garbage chairs they can’t sue them directly?
Exactly. Also, Niki is listed as the resident agent so she filed this herself and didn't use an attorney, not like those deadbeats would actually pay. I suspect there's going to be half a hovel up for rent in the near future. It's probably why Piggo has been cleaning their backyard sty.