Niki is a slut confirmed by Pat

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I’ve had sex with about 15 different girls, there’s nothing they can do other than just lay down in different positions. I suppose if they’re on top they can learn to do that better? But that’s clutching at straws.

Maybe I’m just not as cosmopolitan or as experimental as sex haver pat.

What could he possibly be referring to? What does whore mass dicked down Nikki do that a modest girl can’t?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I’ve had sex with about 15 different girls, there’s nothing they can do other than just lay down in different positions. I suppose if they’re on top they can learn to do that better? But that’s clutching at straws.

Maybe I’m just not as cosmopolitan or as experimental as sex haver pat.

What could he possibly be referring to? What does whore mass dicked down Nikki do that a modest girl can’t?
If anything Niki lays there like a dead fish from the mix of booze and anti depression meds.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
If anything Niki lays there like a dead fish from the mix of booze and anti depression meds.

Can you imagine talking about your wife like he does?

“Yeah my wife has had loads of sexual partners and I’m happy about it because it’s made her super loose and crazy in the bedroom.”

I hate when my friends talk about their girls like this, what do you want me to say to that dude?

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Oh no, this is going poorly for Patrick
A8EF5173-6CCD-4A42-81DC-C8DFDE26F2E0.jpeg

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Rick deleted one of his tweets so he could fix a typo and spice it up a bit for maximum pwnage. 44 years old this guy.

But don't worry. I have a fox for you. If you want a woman with no sexual experience or past partners, whose emotional and sexual well-being and pleasure you don't have to care about or cater to, buy a real doll. Hell you have tens of millions of crypto bucks or whatever. Buy 10.