• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Niki has an illness, maybe cancer or something.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Heaven help Pat's inevitable memorial page
Heaven help his grave - I'll happily make a road trip out there.

Oh, that reminds me:

Fine for shitting in public Wisconsin
(Neither Milwaukee or Wisconsin appear to have a law against humans shitting in public, just dogs. What a swell place!)

Fine for defacing a grave Wisconsin
(b) Any person who intentionally disturbs a burial site which is not cataloged without the authorization of the director under sub. (4) (c) 2. or (d) shall forfeit not less than $500 nor more than $2,000 if the burial site is not dedicated or shall forfeit not less than $1,000 nor more than $10,000 if the burial site is dedicated.
I have a thousand bucks, and I think the odds of getting caught are pretty low; it might be worth a road trip.

(Also, searching for "fine for pooping in public Wisconsin" brings up this schoolteacher, who shat in a public park multiple times a day for two years, and only got fined $6k. A one-off number two has to cost waaaay less than that.)

EDIT: Turns out that schoolteacher was only fined $365; the rest was "restitution" i.e. paying for all the poop and TP the groundskeepers had to clean up. Fuckin' bargain!

Last edited:

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
I have a thousand bucks, and I think the odds of getting caught are pretty low; it might be worth a road trip.
Why waste gas, money and effort on something he won’t know about when he’s sucking Satan’s cock in hell? I’m surprised none of his supposed “stalkers” have smeared their own shit on the doorknobs of the half-hovel and his shitty car.

G

She might be motivated to lose weight if she was planning to leave Fatty. New divorced women in their 40s can be really good at squeezing out what is left of their hotness. Even Nikki can be a 2 out of 10 if she puts her mind to it!
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. You'll see women that age lose some weight for one of two reasons.

1. The husband/boyfriend has been dieting and hitting the gym and is starting to look better. The woman realizes she needs to keep up or she's probably gonna get dropped for something better looking. This is obviously not the case because Patso keeps getting fatter and fatter

2. The woman is getting ready to leave the man and wants to be able to pull something better. I think this is what Niki is doing. She's gonna leave him (or maybe she thinks he's got a coronary coming sometime soon which is logical thinking) and she wants to be better looking when she does. I bet Rick hasn't really noticed since he's always got his nose in his phone but I bet there's at least a guy or maybe a woman who has complimented her. That and the promise of a Pat-free future is probably keeping her motivated.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Why waste gas, money and effort on something he won’t know about when he’s sucking Satan’s cock in hell?
Because it's for me, not him.

Also he's going to think about it the every time he has a chest pain; and the idea of not having the last word is going to make that vein in his forehead stick out..