Niki has an illness, maybe cancer or something.

G

Munchieshausen by proxy more like it. He is fat you see.

ba-dum-tsss-drum.gif

original.jpg

G

Nah, she's just a cunt. She's the kind of cunt who wised up to the fat jokes and has cut down from 3 unhealthy meals a day and booze to 1 unhealthy meal a day and booze. Fat Pat has that stress-induced cortisone facial bloat plus he eats shit 3 times a day and drinks alcohol for 12 out of 24 every day. And he's a low T faggot who gets no good food/sleep to begin with. No good.

Last edited by a moderator:

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Rick psychologically abuses the women he leeches from, its his only mode of survival being a low IQ 1.7 bum.
A mixture of oinking rage, love bombing, isolation and learned patheticness keeps them attached.
It preys on the female nurturing and submissiveness where more often than not they will care for someone to their own detriment.

As soon as Ade knew she was pregnant, that care went to her child and she woke the fuck up and got rid of him.
Niki doesn't have anything else going on.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
It’s too bad Niki is still drinking like a fish (confirmed by photographic evidence Pat posted from the St. Francis pet parade where they were both chugging pints of IPA). She would get to a healthy weight much faster if she at least switched to neat vodka. Their shared alcoholism is all that’s still holding their marriage together.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
If only PCJ was as well

:(
He’s up in heaven enjoying new ribs that can never be destroyed, laughing and interceding on behalf of Ade and the kids at every opportunity. They’ll all be reunited someday.

Pat will live miserable and fat, die miserable and fat, and go to hell miserable and fat. Literally no one will mourn him and his ample fat stores will ensure he is always enveloped in his own personal grease fire. It will never end.

MasterPosHonor

Don't take any guff from these swine
He’s up in heaven enjoying new ribs that can never be destroyed, laughing and interceding on behalf of Ade and the kids at every opportunity. They’ll all be reunited someday.

Pat will live miserable and fat, die miserable and fat, and go to hell miserable and fat. Literally no one will mourn him and his ample fat stores will ensure he is always enveloped in his own personal grease fire. It will never end.

Heaven help Pat's inevitable memorial page