• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger Hate Thread #1

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230722_041016_Brave.jpg

My kid says that at his school the sheboons fight more than the gorillas and that those attention whores especially love when the spectators pull out their cell phones to record it.

"WINK uncovered dozens more videos of school beatings in the district across all age groups." Sure, across all age groups, but definitely not across all racial groups.

"Local school board member, Armon Persons, told the outlet he believes cell phones are driving school disorder." Wrong. Niggers are driving school disorder. It's no mystery. Conservatives are fuckin' retards when they promote school choice vouchers. We need more segregation, not more integration.

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout

Build Black Better

Forum Clout
Emmett Till's dad raped and murdered at least one Italian woman when he was stationed in Italy during the war. Maybe two, I can't remember. He was executed I think. Someone less lazy can look it up. The boy didn't exactly come from good stock.
His dad musta taught him how to whistle at da white ladies. (Nogs are stupid, they think Italians are white.)

Forum Clout
I was upgraded to first a couple of times recently and you can't escape them there either. Enjoy it while you can, in other words.
Domestically that's true. I haven't encountered any internationally but these plenty of Indians, chinks and sand niggers on those.

Was on a trip connecting through the middle east this year and despite signs saying not to leave your seat to pray to Mecca or whatever these dirty shit skins still took up the aisles with their prayer rugs. The stewardesses just give a look like 'if we say anything they'll go crazy' and let them do it.

Build Black Better

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230723_145120_Brave.jpg

The dumbest of the dumb, NFL black angus meathead got played by a spade. Not only should he have known that niggers, wealthy or not, will steal your shit any chance they get, but should have also avoided doing business with a dyslexic midget with a huge chip on his shoulder. That wee little niglet has way too much undeserved arrogance and cockiness on that show. He started making hats, turned it into Fubu (nice African bushmen name retard), and now that zulu shit is sold at Walmart.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
View attachment 136879

My kid says that at his school the sheboons fight more than the gorillas and that those attention whores especially love when the spectators pull out their cell phones to record it.

"WINK uncovered dozens more videos of school beatings in the district across all age groups." Sure, across all age groups, but definitely not across all racial groups.

"Local school board member, Armon Persons, told the outlet he believes cell phones are driving school disorder." Wrong. Niggers are driving school disorder. It's no mystery. Conservatives are fuckin' retards when they promote school choice vouchers. We need more segregation, not more integration.
No wonder they're draggin these people behind truckcs Waddle Doodle

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
View attachment 137218

The dumbest of the dumb, NFL black angus meathead got played by a spade. Not only should he have known that niggers, wealthy or not, will steal your shit any chance they get, but should have also avoided doing business with a dyslexic midget with a huge chip on his shoulder. That wee little niglet has way too much undeserved arrogance and cockiness on that show. He started making hats, turned it into Fubu (nice African bushmen name retard), and now that zulu shit is sold at Walmart.
His restaurant is legit. But yea he should have known niggers will absolutely rip each other off if they get the chance