• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger Hate Thread #1

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230704_113959_Brave.jpg

No duh stupids. "Muh dick can't affords dat yo!"

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
View attachment 132281

Wow, almost as impressive as graduating from the University of Phoenix. You and Kim Kardashian, Esq. are so stunning and brave! Your school has a nice accreditation stupid.

Blac is actually a black/red/brown nigger (spade, redskin, and dumbinican) so her IQ is absolutely bottom of the barrel.
I remember when Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor got an honorary PhD and his wife was made because she was being an old bitch in college trying to get one for real. Try grunting more next time, bitch 🤣

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

Grand Cyclops of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I remember when Tim "The Tool Man" Taylor got an honorary PhD and his wife was made because she was being an old bitch in college trying to get one for real. Try grunting more next time, bitch 🤣
I don't but which episode is that. I want to watch it now. Jill was such a cunt. That show was one of the earliest shows that started the trope of "the dopey husband is always wrong and has to learn his lesson". Literally no matter how stupid she was being, tim had to be the bigger man because the dumb gash couldn't see reason

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
I don't but which episode is that. I want to watch it now. Jill was such a cunt. That show was one of the earliest shows that started the trope of "the dopey husband is always wrong and has to learn his lesson". Literally no matter how stupid she was being, tim had to be the bigger man because the dumb gash couldn't see reason

My mom always thought that TV sitcoms were beneath her superior intellect but she made an exception for that show just to get off on watching Jill boss Tim around and act condescending toward him. She used that show as a template for how to treat my dad. She also would have loved King of Queens if she was younger. Even as an 80-year-old she still tries to boss me around as well, but I just ignore it unlike my pussy whipped dad. Needless to say I hate my mom. She was a nurse (Ratched) and then got a master's degree in drug and alcohol counseling, so she is a master at the art of bossing people around under the pretense of caring about their well-being. She probably thought of her clients as the dregs of society and enjoyed feeling superior to them. I wish my dad would grow some balls and act more like Ralph Kramden from The Honeymooners. I try to stick up for him but he doesn't even appreciate it. I think he's got Stockholm Syndrome. She's also a hardcore feminist and takes every opportunity to point out how useless and evil men are, so this forum really helps me fire some ammunition back at her and is also rage therapy for me.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
You misspelled The Honeymooners.