Nigger Hate Thread #1

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
New euphamism dropped boys!

"Spring Breakers"

b160d0bdf2badcec.png

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
This nearly upset me. White or black i would ruin the life of anyone who did this to my kid. I wouldn't kill them, just throw acid in their face, cripple them or something like that. I'd take them out to the middle of nowhere and fuck them up over the course of several days.
I'd be tempted to beat them to death with a tire iron but I'd settle for sending them to nigger day-care (prison) ensuring their whole life will be shit

G

This nearly upset me. White or black i would ruin the life of anyone who did this to my kid. I wouldn't kill them, just throw acid in their face, cripple them or something like that. I'd take them out to the middle of nowhere and fuck them up over the course of several days.
Same. I was thinking blinding them using a hot poker would be an appropriate response from the dad of that young boy.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Even the 5-14 year olds can’t behave.
Obviously that number skews up (there aren't many 6yo blacks killing [but there are a few! a 6yo in Virginia Beach area shot his White teacher a few months ago, she lived]) but it's a good reminder that Blacks physically age faster than their White counterparts.

Remember when you hear about Emmit Till being a 13 year old boy. There are very many 13yo Blacks that look 18. There are 7 year old Blacks that could dominate their White counterparts on size alone.

We are not the same.

G

McGowan Boulgaroktonos

[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kleidion[/URL]
In my version, it's calmly explained to them that they should look around and enjoy it because their sight is shortly going to be taken away from them. They cry and beg for mercy and the kid's dad laughs at them before indifferently sinking the poker into their eyeballs.