Nigger Hate Thread #1

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
Nigger cop steals $10k worth of items during search of suspect -- found guilty due to failing to disable her body cam.

The first comment of that post RIBS.

1ad632e37c51ac33.jpeg

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit

Why would you even agree to pick up niggers? nevermind a horde of sheboons. Just cancel the ride and keep driving.
Uber and Lyft apparently have policies that if you refuse to drive in certain areas or pick up certain races of people, then they fire you.

This got Christina Spicuzza killed last year. She told the nigger she had 4 kids and he said, "I've got a family too."

Why is a mother of 4 fucking caravaning niggers around anyway? She should be home with her kids. (((Unfortunately, I know why.)))

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Uber and Lyft apparently have policies that if you refuse to drive in certain areas or pick up certain races of people, then they fire you.

This got Christina Spicuzza killed last year. She told the nigger she had 4 kids and he said, "I've got a family too."

Why is a mother of 4 fucking caravaning niggers around anyway? She should be home with her kids. (((Unfortunately, I know why.)))
That's fucking stupid. You might as well quit driving and go work for a PMC in Afghanistan, it pays better and is probably less risk.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.insideedition.com/man-arrested-in-murder-of-uber-driver-and-mom-of-4-who-begged-for-her-life-before-she-was-fatally[/URL]

Just fucking execute him

G

His trial starts March 27. They are actually going for the death penalty and denied him bail. I was shocked to read that.
Good. What kind of "person" can murder a woman who told you she has 4 kids? For what? A couple of hundred dollars? Nigger garbage. I'm with Cumia on ones like this. I just won't spend all night drunkenly ranting about it on twitter or indeed go out of my way to find similar stories.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Good. What kind of "person" can murder a woman who told you she has 4 kids? For what? A couple of hundred dollars? Nigger garbage. I'm with Cumia on ones like this. I just won't spend all night drunkenly ranting about it on twitter or indeed go out of my way to find similar stories.
Murdered her and tried to access Cashapp on her phone or something like that and was denied. So it was all for nothing.

Could have just stolen her phone and tried the same thing, but you know, niggers.