Nigger Hate Thread #1

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
There has to be a tipping point when society finally accepts their lives dont matter
The media has admitted it in a sense, they know black on black crime doesn’t get ratings and people just accept it. Remember when they tried to make Black Trans Lives Matter a thing after George Floyd? There was a black trans person killed, dismembered, and stuffed into a box in Philly and they ran with the story for a couple weeks. Of course black trans people are killed by other black people so they stopped covering it. Doesn’t get ratings because nobody cares.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
25995B0C-BC6B-405A-80A5-8BEB1AA33230.jpeg
BF093DC0-4E5A-4B75-B141-2530F8E266AB.jpeg
0C87F265-FE14-4EAB-BCF5-E7C49844B577.png

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
OQvkr81.jpg

Another race-bating/kike-written article.
Of course it’s white peoples fault that so many black people (especially women) are giant fatsos. Everyone knows whitey shoves all that bad food down their mouths! It’s incredible how you can blame any issue you have on racism / white supremacy and woke liberal idiots will agree. I’ve worked in offices with black women and they will order the most unhealthy and disgusting fried food for lunch everyday while washing it down with extra sweet ice tea. But it’s all white peoples fault these fatsos lose their feet to diabetes.

Of course it’s white peoples fault that so many black people (especially women) are giant fatsos. Everyone knows whitey shoves all that bad food down their mouths! It’s incredible how you can blame any issue you have on racism / white supremacy and woke liberal idiots will agree. I’ve worked in offices with black women and they will order the most unhealthy and disgusting fried food for lunch everyday while washing it down with extra sweet ice tea. But it’s all white peoples fault these fatsos lose their feet to diabetes.
It's total bullshit. Their culture celebrates obesity. Witness the way their music celebrates and lauds enormous freakish huge dumpers on women. White supremacy has nothing to do with it.

FLUUUID

Ample pork breasts

MEMPHIS, TN: A fist fight between two families, turned into a double shooting at a pizza venue for children's birthday parties. A 21 year old shooter shot his rival, and mistakenly shot his own mother, when she tried to stop the shooting.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit

MEMPHIS, TN: A fist fight between two families, turned into a double shooting at a pizza venue for children's birthday parties. A 21 year old shooter shot his rival, and mistakenly shot his own mother, when she tried to stop the shooting.
I used to live in the area and went to that place shortly after they opened with my kid.