Nigger Hate Thread #1

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I saw this somewhere:

1625340028842.jpg

This led me to think: I wonder who robbed her? It *had* to be a white guy. Right?

who_robbed_rosa_parks.jpg

I wonder what type of neighborhood the "safer apartment" that the Little Caesar's founder moved Rosa Parks to was in? Because we all know that for some reason, bad neighborhoods have apartments that are way not safe.

I need to repeat that White Supremacy is the biggest threat to our country today, even though Whitey literally took care of a fraudster Civil Rights leader (the Rosa Parks getting kicked off the bus thing was staged, in case you didn't know).

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
This picture is very revealing. Why did blacks care whether or not we were in Vietnam? Why use Civil Rights as a Wedge to get US out of 'Nam? There were plenty of reasons to get us out, but why use blacks?

It's almost like (((they))) wanted an unpopular cause (Civil Rights) to be opposed to an unpopular war so that the average white might think twice about their racial stance.

Nah. The above is completely organic.

Will Tate

Oven March
Yep the wheel
BckyIi3.png
wWLlzUC.jpg
PQEjroB.jpg
Sorry to go off-topic, but a wild fuckin story behind that last pic, in WWII the Polish army had a bear serving as an enlisted private in an artillery supply company. Yes, you read that right.

Sorry to break the flow, we now return to gud bois goin ta church and gettin dey lives together.