• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nigger Hate Thread #1

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
I do wonder, when I was learning about civil rights in middle school and high school why images like 👇weren't shown.
e06596deaf0aefec.jpg

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
We live in a society where people are more worried that a murderer might get his feelings hurt by racists than they are about being a potential victim themselves.

9554f8c4a7dfd99d.png

I try not to be so black pilled -- part of me thinks we aren't worth saving.

However, things have to get really bad before they can get really great. You can't have a Hitler without the conditions that can birth someone like Hitler.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
6de5cd8bb6d8890c.jpeg

The supremacy of White culture (art, architecture, invention, engineering and agriculture) is so obvious that even if Whites say that we'll teach that every race is equal, it upsets certain people.

Equality was never the goal.

We, therefore, must go back to establishing dominance if we are to survive.

G

6de5cd8bb6d8890c.jpeg

The supremacy of White culture (art, architecture, invention, engineering and agriculture) is so obvious that even if Whites say that we'll teach that every race is equal, it upsets certain people.

Equality was never the goal.

We, therefore, must go back to establishing dominance if we are to survive.
Im at the point, of having the US State Dept really putting money into Liberia...like actively invest in their infrastructure, roads, electricity, schools etc so we can ship them all there. Even give them a one way ticket paid by taxpayers as part of the reparations for buying their ancestors from Jewish wholesalers centuries ago. Also subsidize shit for them in Liberia. Corn, Rice, Potatoes, whatever... Literally make it the projects, but keep America white.

We do it for Israel, we should have honored Abe Lincoln and gone full throttle with the Liberia plan.

G

And after they're in Liberia....we promise to provide the upkeep of the nation (literally 1% what we spend on Israel would suffice) as long as they police the rest of Africa for us and block niggers from illegaly migrating to Europe.

If they act up, we just put sanctions on them and Liberia is forced to eek out a living like its non-subsidized neighbors Burkina Faso or Sierra Leone, and Tyrone and Jamar are forced to pan some riverbed in a malaria-infested jungle for Blood Diamonds.

That will humble them quick. But yeah we don't control our affairs so I'm just fantasizing.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Not sure if you heard it, but Elon Musk is apparently based.

If you want to wear some Tesla apparel, back in 2015 you would see this:

Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 3.42.40 PM.jpg

Just 7 years later...

Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 3.43.17 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 3.43.42 PM.jpg

Where da white women at?!?!

And Carhartt -- they're going to force the vaccine on their workers. So why not check out their women's apparel section:

Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 4.59.51 PM.jpg

Last edited:

SoloJoeAcousticShow

Ain't it fun?
Forum Clout

View attachment 20786

Just 7 years later...

View attachment 20788

View attachment 20787

And Carhartt -- they're going to force the vaccine on their workers. So why not check out their women's apparel section:

View attachment 20789
Very representative and cool.

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://web.archive.org/web/20150223124120/http://shop.teslamotors.com/collections/apparel[/URL]

View attachment 20786

Just 7 years later...

View attachment 20788

[URL unfurl="true"]https://shop.tesla.com/category/apparel[/URL]
View attachment 20787

View attachment 20789
So awkward and try-hard they're about masculinizing even that tiny little Asian housewife. Yeah kikes, she's comfortable with a hammer twice as heavy as her forearm, nbd. Faggots.

Snake

Forum Clout
We live in a society where people are more worried that a murderer might get his feelings hurt by racists than they are about being a potential victim themselves.

9554f8c4a7dfd99d.png

I try not to be so black pilled -- part of me thinks we aren't worth saving.

However, things have to get really bad before they can get really great. You can't have a Hitler without the conditions that can birth someone like Hitler.
I was watching a stream last night with Thomas Sewell, and he said something that resonated with me.

We really don't have to do anything for the kiked system to collapse. We don't even need to fire a shot. It's going to implode on it's own. It cannot sustain this for much longer. It may not be in our lifetimes, but it's inevitable. It's a train approaching a cliff with no brakes. It'll start with White only towns that form around whatever religion they want, wall itself off, patrol it's streets with rifles, and then it'll go into an entire county etc. At this point, it's too late to throw out non Whites until Whites get a stranglehold on their own forefather's government.

There's been dozens of pro White groups that have popped up all over the world the last two years. Of course some are feds like (((Patriot Front))). But most are real, and you can tell who's the real deal. PF coordinates with cops to leave "protests."

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
There's been dozens of pro White groups that have popped up all over the world the last two years. Of course some are feds like (((Patriot Front))). But most are real, and you can tell who's the real deal. PF coordinates with cops to leave "protests."
Never join an established group (the kind with a website). They'll be infiltrated by Feds if they're not already. Instead, build your own network of reliable friends who will help you out in a pinch. Watch this and recognize what he's really saying (starting at the 20 minute mark):

The guy is a little bit of an oddball (believes we're in End Times) but this piece of advice is good stuff.

Snake

Forum Clout
Never join an established group (the kind with a website). They'll be infiltrated by Feds if they're not already. Instead, build your own network of reliable friends who will help you out in a pinch. Watch this and recognize what he's really saying (starting at the 20 minute mark):

The guy is a little bit of an oddball (believes we're in End Times) but this piece of advice is good stuff.

Yeah the ones I'm referring to are typically no more than a dozen people. Like one popped up last year in New England 131. They were protesting outside a scheduled tranny story hour recently and got it cancelled. I wasn't entirely sure with PF but my gut instinct was immediately they were feds, and you should always trust that. There's videos of them getting loaded in the back of moving vans with the the help of local cops, which is illegal transport. HT and his people have always been peaceful. But there is a history of groups out there getting involved with a fed and they convince them to do terroristic shit.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout

View attachment 20786

Just 7 years later...

View attachment 20788

View attachment 20787

View attachment 20789
My father worked his hands to the bone wearing Carhartt, providing for me and my sister. I love the duck material and their zip jackets. Why the fuck can’t white people have one thing? Why do they need to take over workwear?