Nigger Hate Thread #1

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
If an illegal, even a single one, is allowed a gun and protected by the 2nd amendment, why do I have to undergo a background check and he doesn’t?
Nigger what? He would. But we’re also talking about buying a gun legally. YOU don’t even have to go through a background check if you buy from the right places.

Ok. So one illegal immigrant can own a gun legally…what about the literal THOUSANDS of them who own a gun illegally?? Because as we all know its far easier to obtain a gun that way…

This is such retarded fear mongering.

Edit: And I guess I should clarify. If an illegal went to get a gun legally and they did a background check on him he wouldn’t be allowed to have it because he’s…an illegal. Again, this case literally just deals with the concept of when an illegal immigrant is charged with possession of a firearm, under these strict circumstances where the dude was legitimately owning it for self protection.

G

@Imager I like you because you're one of the few far-right "nazi" guys online who isn't a loser and actually procreated white offspring, but you do look at and share a lot of fear mongering bullshit that isn't good for your mental health.

admin did a break down of that story you shared in another thread, if you want to look at his post history, since sue lightning is dumb zoomer.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
@admin protects his profile so I can’t see his post history. Couldn’t find it but yes I’d appreciate a link to his breakdown

I recently got my passport renewed and honestly felt like a fucking idiot for doing it. Hundreds of thousands of “migrants” are walking through our borders unchecked yet I as a citizen have to have a book that lets me back into the country.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
@Imager I like you because you're one of the few far-right "nazi" guys online who isn't a loser and actually procreated white offspring, but you do look at and share a lot of fear mongering bullshit that isn't good for your mental health.
I totally acknowledge that I'm not as cheerful as a person as I was pre-COVID.

Still, though, learning about shit that really happened and seeing how regular every day people are continually getting fucked and supporting the system that is actively fucking them is eye opening and depressing.

Devon Stack's stream last weekend showed an old William Shatner movie called "Shame" where a guy goes to a southern town in from a Washington DC NGO to stir up race hatred.

Start at 1:25:10 in -- where this guy in the movie gives a speech where he predicts if things aren't turned around, we'll have nigger cops and mayors like they do up in Chicago and NY. These people never wanted this.

Ironically I would care about this shit a LOT less if I never had children. They're going to inherit a very, very difficult world, and as much as I want it, I don't think the Zoomers have it in them to change things for the better.

G

Get this thread back on track
Screenshot_20240320-111520_X.jpg

LiberalPussy

Safe flying will soon be a thing of the past.

100 years from now, people will tell their kids that their great grandparents used to fly commercial and crashes were rare. The kids will not believe them.
B-b-but the bad Cumia Nana said these things on Twitter, so it must be wrong!

@Sue Lightning/other indignant phony caring FAGGOTS!

NoBacon's Aborted Child

bits account
DEI stuffs, dey super duper 'portant, y'know? It's not 'bout pickin' faves, nah, it's 'bout makin' sure everybuddy gets a turn to shine bright like a big shiny star ⭐. For LGBTQ friends and BIPOC pals, it's 'bout makin' things fair and sayin', "Hey, you're cool too!" It's 'bout havin' places where everybuddy feels happy and special, no matter who they love or what color they are. So, DEI stuff, it's like throwin' a big rainbow party and askin' everybuddy to come join in the fun 🌈✨.

LiberalPussy

DEI stuffs, dey super duper 'portant, y'know? It's not 'bout pickin' faves, nah, it's 'bout makin' sure everybuddy gets a turn to shine bright like a big shiny star ⭐. For LGBTQ friends and BIPOC pals, it's 'bout makin' things fair and sayin', "Hey, you're cool too!" It's 'bout havin' places where everybuddy feels happy and special, no matter who they love or what color they are. So, DEI stuff, it's like throwin' a big rainbow party and askin' everybuddy to come join in the fun 🌈✨.
I’m kind of half and half on this bit. . .