Nigger Hate Thread #1

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
https://saltmustflow.com/govt-admit...nnibals-are-about-to-break-into-america-copy/
lol
Screenshot_20240314_182056_Chrome.jpg

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Nigger’s airpod drops while she’s working on an assembly line. She reaches through the conveyor belt to get it. Dies.

Why don’t hippie leftists demand that Blacks not work these types of jobs? I’m also reminded of the one that got sucked into the airplane turbine.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Nigger’s airpod drops while she’s working on an assembly line. She reaches through the conveyor belt to get it. Dies.

Why don’t hippie leftists demand that Blacks not work these types of jobs? I’m also reminded of the one that got sucked into the airplane turbine.
Hopefully the golf carts they were making are ok.

Uncle Floyd

“Too many goddamn scuddleheads.”

News article said she was listening to Chain of Fools at the time.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Wrong wrong wrong. Media fucking spinning shit to freak people out. I read the entire brief.

-Defendant was an illegal immigrant who had been living in the country for a few years
>”Clean record”, no thefts or any violent offenses
>Buys a gun in 2020 for self protection, never uses it
>Arrested and brought on the charge of “Illegal alien in possession of a firearm” (not exact obviously)

And his lawyers argued the application of the law, SPECIFIC TO THE DEFENDANT, is a violation of his second amendment rights. This judge decided it was. They look at the historical and legal precedent. It hinges off of some obscure precedent from the 1800’s where british citizens living in the US could own firearms as long as they signed a waiver and oath to the country.

And in no way does this somehow magically make them able to own a gun across the country. If anything all it does is the next illegal with similar circumstances who gets picked up with a gun can argue this judges decision as precedent for his own and MAYBE get off.

G

Wrong wrong wrong. Media fucking spinning shit to freak people out. I read the entire brief.

-Defendant was an illegal immigrant who had been living in the country for a few years
>”Clean record”, no thefts or any violent offenses
>Buys a gun in 2020 for self protection, never uses it
>Arrested and brought on the charge of “Illegal alien in possession of a firearm” (not exact obviously)

And his lawyers argued the application of the law, SPECIFIC TO THE DEFENDANT, is a violation of his second amendment rights. This judge decided it was. They look at the historical and legal precedent. It hinges off of some obscure precedent from the 1800’s where british citizens living in the US could own firearms as long as they signed a waiver and oath to the country.

And in no way does this somehow magically make them able to own a gun across the country. If anything all it does is the next illegal with similar circumstances who gets picked up with a gun can argue this judges decision as precedent for his own and MAYBE get off.
Exactly.

(Faggot)

G

Not exactly, retard. You’re just a contrarian faggot with me. This does not allow all illegal immigrants to own guns. This allowed an illegal immigrant to own a gun. One. Cry about it, faggot.

“Buckle up, folks.” Fucking faggot larpers…
How am i a contrarian if i was agreeing with you? What does "exactly" mean to you, fuckface?