Nice Stats Queer

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 6.07.20 PM.png

62 and caring about SM stats..fucking loser

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
I'm not possibly AIDS-riddled enough to know if this is good or not
impressions are useless. Clicks, engagement , replies are slightly less useless , but mostly garbage due to the amount of bots. You need to have a data analytics funnel set up to see how the increase in these engagement numbers correlates to your customer acquisition costs, retention rates and churn. Nana is on a subscription model, so other than his dick cream ad reads he's relying on ARR (annual recurring revenue) as his business KPIs. If he's pivoting to youtube or streaming then those impressions could have an impact on his revenue, but he'd still need to translate those into streaming views.

According to the twitter docs engagement rate is
Engagement rate: Number of engagements divided by impressions

which means its useless. This wet brained nana is now talking about shit i know vastly more than him about. Posting these stats is retarded it means nothing.

mr 5 sinker himself ( :2_sinks:) can explain the sales side of the funnel, but i've worked with the data before. Basically you integrate tracking pixels, cookies whatever, to track the CUJ "critical users journey" through various stages of what a potential customers can do. Here's a crude example for google analytics.

1712098330265.png

Then you can correlate what the stats "Professor Anthony" is showing to how they are interacting with your media or products. It gets a lot more complicated but that's a high level.

tl/dr - he's a retard and those numbers are meaningless without data enrichment

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Men of his age should be winding down, seeing their children become adults. If he had a daughter (that he didn’t molest), he’d be walking her down the aisle. If he was a grandfather, he’d be flying drones or playing video games with grandkids. Instead, he’s rage tweeting, drinking and trying to rebuild his audience after 10 years of doubling down on a money pit that was Compound Media.

Men of his age should be winding down, seeing their children become adults. If he had a daughter (that he didn’t molest), he’d be walking her down the aisle. If he was a grandfather, he’d be flying drones or playing video games with grandkids. Instead, he’s rage tweeting, drinking and trying to rebuild his audience after 10 years of doubling down on a money pit that was Compound Media.
jd63aogr6x2z.jpg

"I spent the night arguing with black twitter about cultural appropriation & country music and bragging about my SM stats, what did you do?"

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans

I'm sure he sees plenty of children

Even a brush with death courtesy of his bum dago ticker wasn't enough to pull Nana away from his depraved world of non-stop nigger tweeting. He stares at that phone all day long, just waiting for the next FN-related story to send him into a sputtering rage. He's an addict, as bad as Artie Lange ever was.

RobertMewler

Men of his age would see their grandchildren turn 20.

The Talking Dead

I'm close to death! Hahahaha hooooooly shit!!

He really is a walking advertisement on the dangers of being childless for men past a certain age. Then again, he would've made an absolutely terrible father, probably even worse than Patrick if he hadn't abandoned Annabelle. I guarantee if nana had kids when his was in his 40s say, they'd all hate him by now.