• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice List Dumb Cunt

lowend73

Forum Clout
You idiots saying that our troops in ww2 simply died for us, or that Hitler isn't misunderstood, are far worse than Missy. You still can't come to terms with the fact that 'the greatest generation' was misled by a steady stream of lies over a few years in the late 1930s-early 1940s.

Seriously, being unaware in 2024 that Hitler did far more than Allied leaders to prevent a major war is just willful ignorance. A border dispute with Poland after land was stolen from Germany 20 years prior means that he intended to take over the world and exterminate all non blue-eyed people apparently. Fucking morons. Who has been more lied about than Hitler in modern history? Of course he is misunderstood by the masses. Give me those car crashes, you shit-smeared sheep.
Shut the fuck up

No one gives a shit, it’s obviously joking around and you have to be “that guy”. Go back to Reddit homo

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
A border dispute with Poland after land was stolen from Germany 20 years prior means that he intended to take over the world
Duhhhh i’m gonna ruin the white society i’m building by taking over a bunch of white nigs after already invading two other countries that the world is pissed at me for, what can go wrong?

I bet Hitler felt like a big shot when he was injecting amphetamines and looking at those big maps of Germany controlled Europe, only to be shooting his dog and himself in a bunker like 2 years later. Possibly one of the biggest L’s in human history. Also nice having your organization filled with pedophiles, occultists, and masonic aka jewish demonic entities, stupid.

Forum Clout
The edgelord hooker is at it again today:
SmartSelect_20240513-190627_X.jpg

Fuentes is literally a manlet faggot, you dumbass retard (tap Kiwi sign):

G

The edgelord hooker is at it again today:
View attachment 199165

Fuentes is literally a manlet faggot, you dumbass retard (tap Kiwi sign):

[URL unfurl="true"]https://kiwifarms.st/threads/the-catboi-concubine-of-nicholas-j-fuentes.119883/[/URL]
Fuentez is 20 years younger than her

She ever been interested in someone her age? Crazy bitch. Wipe your ass, stinky whore.

Forum Clout
If you asked Missy a handful of easy WWII-era history questions, she'd have absolutely no idea what you were even talking about. She's as dumb as the day is long and twice as homely. If any real, even semi-decent man wanted her, she wouldn't be living in the middle of nowhere with an elderly alcoholic heart patient who burns garbage in the backyard. I hope Nana lasts long enough to completely squander her few remaining fertile years, then fucks her over in his will.

Forum Clout
If you asked Missy a handful of easy WWII-era history questions, she'd have absolutely no idea what you were even talking about. She's as dumb as the day is long and twice as homely. If any real, even semi-decent man wanted her, she wouldn't be living in the middle of nowhere with an elderly alcoholic heart patient who burns garbage in the backyard. I hope Nana lasts long enough to completely squander her few remaining fertile years, then fucks her over in his will.
She's trying so hard to be another e-thot podcaster, too. In the clips which have been posted here she sounds so fucking vapid. She's not funny, she's not hot, and she has nothing to offer other than being Anthony Cumia's live-in whore.

As much as he gets trashed around here, Nana is a relatively intelligent guy. You'd think he would want someone around who'd be intellectually stimulating. As annoying as Stetten was, she could be funny at times, was good on camera, and wasn't a retard.

Nana's probably content in having Manbody around because she'll do whatever it takes to not get dumped by him again. There was also that clip where she said she hadn't gone to the hospital or called him because she was afraid to bother him. That is not a normal, healthy, romantic relationship. That's contractual.

Forum Clout
You idiots saying that our troops in ww2 simply died for us, or that Hitler isn't misunderstood, are far worse than Missy. You still can't come to terms with the fact that 'the greatest generation' was misled by a steady stream of lies over a few years in the late 1930s-early 1940s.

Seriously, being unaware in 2024 that Hitler did far more than Allied leaders to prevent a major war is just willful ignorance. A border dispute with Poland after land was stolen from Germany 20 years prior means that he intended to take over the world and exterminate all non blue-eyed people apparently. Fucking morons. Who has been more lied about than Hitler in modern history? Of course he is misunderstood by the masses. Give me those car crashes, you shit-smeared sheep.
He lost the war by being a colossal retard.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Hitler denigrated Christians as a bunch of rubes and was planning to abolish the churches once he gained total control but some "Christians" still talk about how great he was.
Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

EDIT: Let's check...

Nope, still haven't.

I just looked through all 308 pages of your posting history, figures I'm debating an anti-Hitler poster; a moron.