• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice List Dumb Cunt

Forum Clout
Imagine your ancestors dying for you in ww2 and you say you unironically love hitler
Nobody in my direct family fought in WW2 so I guess I'm allowed to love him but besides that imagine your grandkid saying "based yet misunderstood" and being a "groyper". Do any of these guys know that "based" originated from a gay rapper like 15 years ago? Why do people talk like this?

upanddown

Forum Clout
How the fuck are you a "patriot" but unironically worship your country's most well-known archenemy, who is directly responsible for the deaths of thousands of American servicemen?

All the while her pedophile boyfriend's imbecile brother is meandering on Normandy beach, LARPing as a veteran, and posting about the sacrifice his "brothers in arms" made to stop Hitler.

This is all infuriatingly and contemptibly imbecilic.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
How the fuck are you a "patriot" but unironically worship your country's most well-known archenemy, who is directly responsible for the deaths of thousands of American servicemen?

All the while her pedophile boyfriend's imbecile brother is meandering on Normandy beach, LARPing as a veteran, and posting about the sacrifice his "brothers in arms" made to stop Hitler.

This is what being childless past a certain age does to a certain type of woman. She has zero purpose in life, just like her pedophile boyfriend so she has to fill her days tweeting edgy shit and telling people to go to mass.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout

x2bikofhi7n11.jpg

Forum Clout
In a way, I almost feel bad for Anthony for having to be stuck with this vapid whore. Now that fame is out the window, there's no more messaging 13 year old girls on twitter. There's not even a Melissa Stetten waiting in the wings. Instead, he's stuck with this annoying cunt, who downloaded her personality from twitter. I don't know how he doesn't blow his head off.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I don't understand how a pedophile who got catfished attempting to groom a 14 year old girl by a 40 year old man is "misunderstood". Or him saying on the radio that he'd go as low as 13. Or being caught on Vine following several tween girls.

Not to mention being an outright atheist who has repeatedly made light of God and His followers.

.I don't understand how these so-called "based" people are so willing to overlook Cumia's rampant pedophilia, as well as his sexual dalliance with a tranny.

Good thing that we are here to remind them.
It's important to remember that while 13 was the hill he was willing to die on, his original "totally a joke, haha holeeshit" answer was 9. Lotta truth said in jest.

RedHeadpw2

Fan of the Era
Forum Clout
You idiots saying that our troops in ww2 simply died for us, or that Hitler isn't misunderstood, are far worse than Missy. You still can't come to terms with the fact that 'the greatest generation' was misled by a steady stream of lies over a few years in the late 1930s-early 1940s.

Seriously, being unaware in 2024 that Hitler did far more than Allied leaders to prevent a major war is just willful ignorance. A border dispute with Poland after land was stolen from Germany 20 years prior means that he intended to take over the world and exterminate all non blue-eyed people apparently. Fucking morons. Who has been more lied about than Hitler in modern history? Of course he is misunderstood by the masses. Give me those car crashes, you shit-smeared sheep.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout

Because they’re not patriotic. You don’t need to love your country with 0 criticisms to be a patriot, you just have to want to see your country become better. Missy and Anthony and these twerps want America straight up destroyed. They preach about the founding fathers and the constitution but usually thats just a bus to proclaim authoritarianism, which, from what I remember, the founding fathers were explicitly against. They may want to see this country “be better” but they have to destroy it first. Thats not patriotic. They want America to resemble Nazi Germany more than colonial US.