• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice concert, stupid

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
That Woodstock documentary was the biggest piece of shit I’ve ever seen. They couldn’t get anyone big who actually played it so they just cried the whole time and blamed it on angry white men music and said it was racist the whole crowd sung along to DMX. They even try to mislead the audience and make it look like Metallica was suing Napster at the time of Woodstock 99 yet that didn’t happen until a year after. I used to bartend big concerts and the rap ones were always the worst for people being on all kinds of shit and just passing out left and right. Country music concerts get rowdy but they will just stop alcohol service early and the problem stops, when people are coming in on who knows what drugs you can’t control the crowd.
If anyone hasn’t read your thread on that HBO doc they should do so. It’s a fun read:

https://new.onaforums.net/threads/hbo-max-woodstock-99-doc.1004/#post-17467

That Woodstock documentary was the biggest piece of shit I’ve ever seen. They couldn’t get anyone big who actually played it so they just cried the whole time and blamed it on angry white men music and said it was racist the whole crowd sung along to DMX. They even try to mislead the audience and make it look like Metallica was suing Napster at the time of Woodstock 99 yet that didn’t happen until a year after. I used to bartend big concerts and the rap ones were always the worst for people being on all kinds of shit and just passing out left and right. Country music concerts get rowdy but they will just stop alcohol service early and the problem stops, when people are coming in on who knows what drugs you can’t control the crowd.
They will blame the promoters, the venue, security, the cops and everyone else who isn't black. When white kids flip out it's always all about what giant pieces of entitled shit they are, but when it's blacks it's always due to outside forces beyond their control and this incident will be no different.

Same applies to the artists. When gay Fred Durst egged on the crowd he was a violent privileged misogynistic homophobe with anger issues, but Travis Scott urging his audiences to get wild will be overlooked. Get ready for a million stories about how gutted he and Kylie are and how much they're "doing" for "the families".

Last edited:

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Nog culture strikes again. Human life means nothing to them, as evidenced by how they're constantly shooting each other in their own neighborhoods.
I forgot the folder name but it's full of modern (like 1995-present, low res, color) video clips rom Darkest Africa of black actual Africans treating their own people, in their own "communities" in identical manner to their victims in modern loot/"protest" videos. Even the rhythm of their dancing on top of cop cars, or the way they form packs around defenseless solo victims on the ground, seem to mimic the behavior of those deepest tribal niggers of the Dark Continent in a way that looks like it was sketched frame-by-frame to place immutable congo Nigger instincts onto a new setting despite 450 years of physical and cultural separation

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
1636387623952.png

this is even gayer than those retarded britbongs who kept getting squashed at the footie. They had a clear path and nobody was being forced against a barrier or fence and they STILL trampled eachother like a bunch of Niggerpotami
unless you're referring to 'Hillsborough', where the police locked the fans behind barriers / opened incoming gates to make their lives easier & then put out fake stories that hooligans had caused it & were pissing on the dead, the media were equally scummy & complicit in running with the sensational but fake stories.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
where the parents letting kids 9-14 years old attend this type of concert?
The spics and nigger kids parents probably don’t give a shit, the white zoomer kids parents probably think rap concerts are all rainbows & lollipops because niggers are peaceful folx.

This is all conjecture on my part, but it is Houston so it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s soyboy dads and hippie moms.