• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Nice concert, stupid

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?

But then you add this and wonder what the fuck is going on. That's a big coincidence

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
9de42c35966d3533.png

Idolize the lowlife nig, goy.

9de42c35966d3533.png

Idolize the lowlife nig, goy.
Look at all those Xanax-addled brain-dead wiggers, blissfully unaware that the animals they worship are about to kill them.

Also note how the media is already trying to play down the cultural angle, like it had nothing to do with the "black community's" inability to control themselves. The media still talks about Woodstock '99 and the "privileged cis white male rage embodied by Fred Durst" to this day, but the nog-fueled mayhem here will be downplayed and spun into narratives about "white promoters not being adequately prepared", "overzealous and/or indifferent police" or a lone nut who started injecting people with drugs. Travis Scott's vapid boast rap/faggot pop and the glorification of crime and violence in black music will be ignored.

Last edited:
I miss that old time rock and roll,
That kind of music just soothes the soul,
This nig music ain't got the same sound,
Put the niggers into the ground.
Don't try to take me to a Scott show,
You'll never get me to break through the door.
Ten minutes I'll be squished on the floor,
I like that ol' time hip-hop flow.
Yeah, uh uh yeah, uh uh uh uh yeah

MonsterSteve

Age.

hahah holeeeee shit!!!
i mean, are ya surprised?

Imagine if word came down that 10 people died from COVID at this one concert. The US would be on high alert with this showing 24/7 on every news network. Turns out they were all trampled so nobody even cares. It will get air for a day or two and everyone will forget about it. Faggot ass country.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Look at all those Xanax-addled brain-dead wiggers, blissfully unaware that the animals they worship are about to kill them.

Also note how the media is already trying to play down the cultural angle, like it had nothing to do with the "black community's" inability to control themselves. The media still talks about Woodstock '99 and the "privileged cis white male rage embodied by Fred Durst" to this day, but the nog-fueled mayhem here will be downplayed and spun into narratives about "white promoters not being adequately prepared", "overzealous and/or indifferent police" or a lone nut who started injecting people with drugs. Travis Scott's vapid boast rap/faggot pop and the glorification of crime and violence in black music will be ignored.
That Woodstock documentary was the biggest piece of shit I’ve ever seen. They couldn’t get anyone big who actually played it so they just cried the whole time and blamed it on angry white men music and said it was racist the whole crowd sung along to DMX. They even try to mislead the audience and make it look like Metallica was suing Napster at the time of Woodstock 99 yet that didn’t happen until a year after. I used to bartend big concerts and the rap ones were always the worst for people being on all kinds of shit and just passing out left and right. Country music concerts get rowdy but they will just stop alcohol service early and the problem stops, when people are coming in on who knows what drugs you can’t control the crowd.