• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New SWATting πŸ˜‘

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Is this not a clear cut defamation case? 16, dick, etc.

View attachment 182015
He would sue him in wisconsin more likely just to avoid venue objections. But yeah in wisconsin that's defamation per se not quod. So Dan doesn't have to prove damages.

Though because Dan made himself a public figure the bar is higher. It's almost never worth it. Elon Musk called some dude literally just a pedophile on twitter and won the suit.

Defamation is only worth pursuing in very narrow circumstances.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Yah gotta have a few extra whenever an article comes out to make sure the public is interested Niki.

Pat reminds me of a kid in school who had his pencil case and books thrown out the window by bullies. He went outside and picked them all up, then when he saw the teacher coming he threw them out the window again so that the teacher could see.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I am not advocating for this in any way, but how come Jackie hasn't been SWATted?

Isn't it odd that since she stuck her nose in this, that the supposed stlaker terrorists on this board just ignore her? Why would we do this if we are a group that really are behind these SWATtings (which by the way, I hope whoever is behind it gets caught and goes to prison. I just happen to think that person is Patrick or someone Patrick has been working with.)
I never really thought it was Pat, his reactions to the cops showing up are way too authentic and he's incapable of acting. That rage was real. However how the fuck can the Gemini account be explained?
I think the first couple were legit and then the rest were done by him or someone he hired.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Unlike the welfare check on Jan. 31st that Patrick lied about (said it was a shooting called in), this one actually was that.

View attachment 181991

Doubt law enforcement will do anything, as always. Just disgraceful that it took a PI hired by video game streamers to ID the teenager that the FBI couldn't (or dedicated zero effort to) find for 3 full years. State of the country
God dammit so it was legit. I hate that these happen it gives him so much ammunition to hem and haw and get online victim points
Assuming of course he isn't the one doing it

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
I never really thought it was Pat, his reactions to the cops showing up are way too authentic and he's incapable of acting. That rage was real. However how the fuck can the Gemini account be explained?
I think the first couple were legit and then the rest were done by him or someone he hired.
His over the top aggression toward the police and making loud scenes trying to get the attention of his neighbors make him look guilty of self-swatting, especially since he screamed on the video his wife surreptitiously recorded that he's going to sue them for millions.

It's pathetic and retarded that he's still blaming two people who don't exist for the SWATtings as well as someone who can afford to sue him into bankruptcy for defamation, libel, and slander.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
His over the top aggression toward the police and making loud scenes trying to get the attention of his neighbors make him look guilty of self-swatting, especially since he screamed on the video his wife surreptitiously recorded that he's going to sue them for millions.

It's pathetic and retarded that he's still blaming two people who don't exist for the SWATtings as well as someone who can afford to sue him into bankruptcy for defamation, libel, and slander.
The yelling the neighbor recorded was real rage, no fucking way that was acting. Not the video, the audio recording

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
The yelling the neighbor recorded was real rage, no fucking way that was acting. Not the video, the audio recording
Of course it was real rage because he has severe personality disorders, but he was the same way during the wife's video. He wants the neighborhood's attention and he wants to provoke the police into putting a knee on his neck. He exaggerates and embellishes practically every "SWATting" on his social media and in every interview hoping to be labelled the VICTIMIEST VICTIM IN ALL OF VICTIMHOOD. If he isn't SWATting himself, he takes a sick pleasure in it because he gets press attention and Xitter dopamine from it.

Another reason no one from here is SWATting him. As mentioned earlier in the thread, no one wants to give him the satisfaction of being a victim.

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Of course it was real rage because he has severe personality disorders, but he was the same way during the wife's video. He wants the neighborhood's attention and he wants to provoke the police into putting a knee on his neck. He exaggerates and embellishes practically every "SWATting" on his social media and in every interview hoping to be labelled the VICTIMIEST VICTIM IN ALL OF VICTIMHOOD. If he isn't SWATting himself, he takes a sick pleasure in it because he gets press attention and Xitter dopamine from it.

Another reason no one from here is SWATting him. As mentioned earlier in the thread, no one wants to give him the satisfaction of being a victim.
also to note that da Opester, Nana and the worm have never been swatted.

And i am pretty sure the redditards know the addresses of da Opester and Nana since forever.

CompoundBasement

β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
also to note that da Opester, Nana and the worm have never been swatted.

And i am pretty sure the redditards know the addresses of da Opester and Nana since forever.
The only times cops were called to Anthony's house were when his jew neighbors were sick of his loud parties, which had cops in attendance at times, and when he assaulted his girlfriend and was arrested.

Yeah, the Pests have always known exactly where Opie, Anthony, Brother Slow, and several other O&A adjacent people live and never did shit to them at their homes. Especially not SWATting because that is fucking gay and a drain on resources and taxpayer dollars. Only a piece of unemployed shit with no respect for law enforcement or taxpayers would call in SWATtings. Sounds a lot like what "ACAB" Antifa/BLM faggots would enjoy doing.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

That's because the police went to the wrong unit. Niki was away coincidentally, and Pat was in 2013 N Oakland for some unknown reason. The swat was called to 2011, but the cops went to 2013 by mistake and pulled him out faucet swinging and all.