• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New SWATting 😑

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Unlike the welfare check on Jan. 31st that Patrick lied about (said it was a shooting called in), this one actually was that.

View attachment 181991

Doubt law enforcement will do anything, as always. Just disgraceful that it took a PI hired by video game streamers to ID the teenager that the FBI couldn't (or dedicated zero effort to) find for 3 full years. State of the country
I think another reason to argue that it’s not anyone here doing this shit is because swatting is exactly what Pig wants. Why would we give into his delusions of victimhood if we hate him so much? Each time he gets SWATTed, it’s guaranteed Twitter dopamine for him…

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Pat has zero proof that Dan has been involved in swatting his home (we know it’s probably Jackie at this point). He’s playing a very stupid game Tweeting at Dan’s employer insinuating he is involved in a criminal act.
You can see why Pat might not understand how falsely accusing someone of a felony to their employer and ruining their income could be easily actionable in court. What with him having no income and employer and all...

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Even to play devil's advocate and assume him or Jackie had nothing to do with anything, a serial swatter gets arrested and it becomes a national news story. Rick's response? Find a journalist to publish his "actually this story is all about me" puff piece. It's gotten to the point where he's a known commodity to every swatter on the planet. Which is a consequence of branding yourself the most swatted man in the world.

He just continually keeps kicking the hornet's nest, and then screaming that the hornets cower in fear and not sting him. They're creepy internet loners who call in bomb threats, for fuck's sake stop trying to be the public face of opposing them so you can blame it on Dan & Boomia.
IIRC, he was swatted either the day before or after the NBC article? The timing is always suspicious just like the swats the day before the debtors exam. It’s all so exhausting.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
I really hate this guy. View attachment 181971

Patrick left out the place of employment for 2 of his stlakers. Why is he excluding this crucial information???

Identified members of the stalking cult targeting my family:
  • @josiahmun0z: Bernard Murphy, Philippines. *Employed by @HuffPost
  • @GhostoftommyTom: Robert Prongay, Ontario. *Employed by @MisterSoftee
  • @NiceNameStupid: Daniel W. Mullen, MA. Employed by @insightsoftware, who were made aware of his actions. .
35110214.png

Last edited:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
He just continually keeps kicking the hornet's nest, and then screaming that the hornets cower in fear and not sting him. They're creepy internet loners who call in bomb threats, for fuck's sake stop trying to be the public face of opposing them so you can blame it on Dan & Boomia.
Its crazy that pat feels he needs to add lies to an actual crime against him just to ruin his credibility. Once they expose that none of these people were swatting him and he has been pointing fingers at the wrong people for years he is going to look pretty silly to his followers. I can only hope Dan hits him with a defamation case. Pat would lose in glorious fashion if dan could prove damages.