• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

NEW PAT SELFIE

Forum Clout
View attachment 219010
This is the last thing you remember before waking up with your underwear missing, your butt covered in crisco, the taste of copper in your mouth thinking "I'll never accept a screwdriver from a stranger again"
If his beet red fatass alcoholic bloat face wasn't swallowing his ear, I bet there's a visible "Frank's Sign" developing.

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I like that he can't post a selfie without 50+ replies mocking his obesity.

How many times must 1.7 be taught this lesson before it sinks in?
this was made 3 years ago
old man.png

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
That's just Dublin
I almost got my ass beat and presumably raped in Dublin by a group of aggressive gay men. A bunch of them started to kiss each other and then accused me of calling them fags. I gave them the homeless people treatment and ignored them but they were clearly looking to fuck me up in more ways than one. They weren’t flamboyant gays like Patrick or Logan Lynn and so it was something I just wasn’t prepared for.

DominusOdium

Well, somebody had to be.
Forum Clout
Pains me to say it but I think he’s lost weight since this infamous Lonely Rick shot. He’s still fat, of course, and has zero muscle. View attachment 219009

Flabsolutely not. This is a posture and pose issue. Look at his fucking cheeks and neck. He's approaching the body shape and size of a middle school secretary.