• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New mm schill full body pics

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
imagine this thing loafing around your house all day & having to take hours-long breaks between basic chores due to chronic FATigue or whatever made-up shit she has. what i’m saying is, i don’t hate her because she’s fat. she’s fat because i hate her
Imagine the dread when holidays and anniversary come around and he knows he is going have to saddle up on that beast. No amount of booze would make her look fuckable. It would be a punishment to have to fuck that.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
Forum Clout
I cant imagine as a guy knowing that all the bigger underwear/clothes in the laundry belong to my wife. How the fuck are 4ft 10 and wear a size 48 pants. There is enough fabric in her underwear to make one of pats smedium shirts.
she looks like she has to do a cannonball into those pants just to get them on. like every seam would bust if she squatted in the slightest

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
These are from dragoncon last month.

Screenshot-20230718-195759-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20230718-195819-Chrome.jpg
Why does her elbow have a dimple