• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New friend of the show Brian Keene?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Too bad this Keene dicklicker deleted his tweet, Pat probably considers this a victory
He already exposed that Pat is a joke among other writers. No reversing that. Pat has already made an ass of himself with no help from internet trolls. They have already seen what drunk baby he is.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
I think when literal Ohio cat ladies started lecturing Keene he decided to check out. I don’t blame him. Jackie is really fucking annoying, too, and it’s at least as reasonable to argue with her until she inevitably blocks you as it is to just say “whatever” as Keene did.

This cat lady by the way linked her original research thread on…a woman who was stalked in real life (??) and eventually killed (??) by a single person (??) as proof that telling Patrick not to engage with trolls is boundary crossing. I’m not kidding.

IMG_1807.jpeg

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Potentially identifying the model of telephone with which a photo was taken from a public street, is "taking someone down" and "spyshot"?

What exactly does "down" mean? Does Dan know he's been taken down? How will he be able to tell?

What ISN'T a spy shot?

Feeling nervous here, guise
Reminder that she posted a photo someone took with a PayQuasi business card saying they could rip the fingerprints from the fence in the photo. She is retarded.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Potentially identifying the model of telephone with which a photo was taken from a public street, is "taking someone down" and "spyshot"?

What exactly does "down" mean? Does Dan know he's been taken down? How will he be able to tell?

What ISN'T a spy shot?

Feeling nervous here, guise
It's hard to tell what she's trying to say when she's manic but my interpretation was Brian is the funster down since he was ID'ed as a core member of the sub by Jackie with zero evidence and Dan lured him out... by responding? Idk. The phone thing was just icing on the ice cream.

MrRetardo

Forum Clout
I think when literal Ohio cat ladies started lecturing Keene he decided to check out. I don’t blame him. Jackie is really fucking annoying, too, and it’s at least as reasonable to argue with her until she inevitably blocks you as it is to just say “whatever” as Keene did.

This cat lady by the way linked her original research thread on…a woman who was stalked in real life (??) and eventually killed (??) by a single person (??) as proof that telling Patrick not to engage with trolls is boundary crossing. I’m not kidding.

View attachment 156404
Another twitter obsessed loser.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

View attachment 156404
I love that Pat tries to claim he’s a MUCH bigger victim than women who have been actually stalked by men to the point of physical danger. This dumb cat lady doesn’t realize pats “stalking” consists of 99% social media. Also the whole “public figure” thing really makes it difficult to claim you were stalked by someone taking a picture of you from a distance at a prompted book signing or convention.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Can someone tell me what happened at the spaghetti factory?
From the sound of it he got drunk and belligerent with other authors and made a real ass of himself in front of a lot of people. This was back when he had his blue check mark so you know he was being an arrogant jerk to others and the booze didn’t help. Pat likes to pretend he was nothing but a well behaved sweet boy before we discovered him when he had articles on Twitchy and other places making fun of him for being an asshole long before Norm / 11. If anything, we’ve made him curb his bad behavior a bit. I actually was blocked by him on twitter on an old account for getting into an argument with him before I even knew there was an ONA subreddit.

Also note from the way Pat was before us he treated these conventions like he was in Guns N Roses in the late 80s / early 90s and would brag about getting all kinds of shit faced around a bunch of meek nerds. That blue check mark broke his brain and what made him such an arrogant and ego manic piggy.

Last edited: