• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New friend of the show Brian Keene?

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I love that Pat tries to claim he’s a MUCH bigger victim than women who have been actually stalked by men to the point of physical danger. This dumb cat lady doesn’t realize pats “stalking” consists of 99% social media. Also the whole “public figure” thing really makes it difficult to claim you were stalked by someone taking a picture of you from a distance at a prompted book signing or convention.
Its my humble opinion that I would rather be swatted 42 times by some omnipotent internet presence that never interacts with me physically than having a crazy ex lover stalking me and wandering outside my home plotting to kill me. Just me though.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I love that Pat tries to claim he’s a MUCH bigger victim than women who have been actually stalked by men to the point of physical danger. This dumb cat lady doesn’t realize pats “stalking” consists of 99% social media. Also the whole “public figure” thing really makes it difficult to claim you were stalked by someone taking a picture of you from a distance at a prompted book signing or convention.

It’s particularly egregious because those women are in genuine danger of being raped and killed. Absolutely no one here is interested in raping or killing Pat or Stinki

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
This is the only context we have so far.

View attachment 156507
This is the tweet Declan is quoting. Real actual tough guy running his mouth and Mullening it yet again. There's obviously a Tomlinson Technicality in here; "I said I'd totally kick his ass child, that was not an offer to fight," etc.

Screenshot_20231004_091636_Chrome.jpg

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
This is the tweet Declan is quoting. Real actual tough guy running his mouth and Mullening it yet again. There's obviously a Tomlinson Technicality in here; "I said I'd totally kick his ass child, that was not an offer to fight," etc.

View attachment 156512
100%. “I never offered it, child. I declared it.”