New Dave Smith stand up special

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
"Oh, you want to play the new Dave Smith Special? Let me just pop these off first"

diarrheawater-ew.gif

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
I admire this (((comedian’s))) grift. He isn’t and has never been funny. He’s admitted to making way more money from libertarian speaking engagements than he does at comedy. He’s also making big money from the LOS pod, which he contributes nothing to. Only in America…

G

Can't even make it past the first 2 minutes. Dave has zero charisma and stage presence. He's literally just describing shit that happened months ago and everyone is already over.

"He lost over 2 billion dollars of net worth just because he had to tell the world he hates Jews."
"Did you watch on Alex Jones?"

Nice doing your podcast as your stand up act, stupid.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Call me a faggot, but I listen to Dave's political podcast. I don't watch his stand up thou.
Politics is for faggots but I don’t understand how people say he’s unfunny on LOS. I think they all feel each other in a bit and it doesn’t work without all three of them. I think he got way funnier as the podcast went on.

Id rather listen to Dave Smith than Ricky Gervais' dogshit Netflix special that's more about commenting on jokes that are meant to be offensive than just a regular ass comedy special without any pretentions (regardless if Dave Smith is a pretentious fag who makes commentary on dumb shit) : "that's right I'm making fun of trannies! Aren't I naughty?!"

Stick to David Brent you half a fag.

ChimpanZ

Fruit Loops, Cheerios, Pops, Trix, Cocoa Pebbles
I admire this (((comedian’s))) grift. He isn’t and has never been funny. He’s admitted to making way more money from libertarian speaking engagements than he does at comedy. He’s also making big money from the LOS pod, which he contributes nothing to. Only in America…
✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️✡️

CruisinColin

I like on LoS when he doesn't laugh but he explains why something is funny as everyone else laughs.

lowend73

dirty nachos
I really don't follow stand up at all to be honest.

But between this, the stand up subreddit, and podcasts it just seems you need to have a hook up and are set.

It is just not funny, and not trying to be an elitist or anything. But it seems talent is not a factor, when it should be. They all have shit stage presence, horrible delivery and cadence.

There are alot of really funny motherfuckers on here, can't imagine trying to break in show business wise. Unless you are part of the Rogan mafia. I mean, Andrew Santino and Joey Diaz?