• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New board GF Pam Berkeley: “You’re a delusional man who believes in magical female penises.”

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Magical female penises. Lol. As someone who’s been asked the question “oh you’re having a baby? What is it? A boy or a girl?” hundreds of times, it made me happy that not one person that I know mentioned anything about trans/misgendering/any of that bullshit. They straight up asked Boy or Girl? In Patrick’s mind that makes every single person i came across in the past 9 months racist nazi bigots that need to be put to death. Eat shit fat boy.

Id bet if Pat had known he could use Little Annabelle for fake woke twitter points he wouldn’t have abandoned her so quickly. He would’ve been sourcing the finest hormones from Israel and would be pumping triple doses in that little girls arm as we speak.
" My 8 year old has just came out and said she likes to eat pussy."

#AMUNDERSTANDING

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Again, Fatrick assumes cyberstalkers are a normal part of everyday life that only retards aren't aware of. And his rebuttal to the KF thread essentially being "Nuh uh" is so funny.
It’s insane that he claims he didn’t say something so you show him his own words and still says “no, child” and you’re gullible to believe his own words. It’s like his brain short circuits and he starts to twitch “no, child - no, child - no, child - no, child”

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
pennyses.JPG

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
"As for why people care about what I say, scoreboard."

That doesn't make any sense, hmm. Maybe if we rearrange the sentence.

"Scoreboard, as for why people care about what I say."

Nope, it's still retarded gibberish. Is he calling her scoreboard? Why? He's a professional author and a genius, so that must be a complete thought and sentence.
Her avatar is some weird pattern instead of a picture of her, so she might be as big as a scoreboard...