• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New board GF Pam Berkeley: “You’re a delusional man who believes in magical female penises.”

garbageman2244

Forum Clout
He's still going and is starting to make more spelling mistakes than usual. It's 1am in Milwaukee - if Niki were straight she'd have left him years ago.

Here we see the pig treating marvel movies as if they're real life, and he's *totally cool* with "Cap," you guys. They fight for the same things and are best friends. If an 8 year old said this I'd think he was a faggot.

18cda55a05d8966ee9177dc94d2e2598.png

G

Well done Quashy

IMG_20210718_011223.jpg

Pat absolutely cannot stand the Kiwi Farms thread being shown to all the people he picks fights with. It really neuters his ability to be condescending to people after being unmasked as a pathetic, fat, broke loser.

IMG_20210718_011733.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat trying to damage control. " Thats a fake account". Im pretty sure its a real account stupid. There is nothing gullible about following a link to all the lame shit pat has posted all in one place. Pam now knows more about Pat than he will ever know about her.

Mikekeke

Trouble In Tomlinson Town
Forum Clout
I bet his hair tuft/full tongued cowlick stoop up completely straight in shock, shame, and ass pain when he saw the KF thread tweet. I can't state how much I love that the slightest hint of disagreement or provocation can send him tumbling down from his smug perch like the Indiana Jones boulder, straight into mud and cow pies like the hog he is.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I love that she gets to tell her friends about her twitter match and then gets to share the link with her friends to really get a deep dive on what a pathetic idiot he is.

Hey pat it will be just like high school where all the girls are laughing at you and are repulsed by you.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Magical female penises. Lol. As someone who’s been asked the question “oh you’re having a baby? What is it? A boy or a girl?” hundreds of times, it made me happy that not one person that I know mentioned anything about trans/misgendering/any of that bullshit. They straight up asked Boy or Girl? In Patrick’s mind that makes every single person i came across in the past 9 months racist nazi bigots that need to be put to death. Eat shit fat boy.

Id bet if Pat had known he could use Little Annabelle for fake woke twitter points he wouldn’t have abandoned her so quickly. He would’ve been sourcing the finest hormones from Israel and would be pumping triple doses in that little girls arm as we speak.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
How can an account be fake on twitter? Unless it’s pretending to be someone famous and not marked parody how can a fake account reply and post links? It’s great that is the best he can come up with when anyone posts his Kiwi Farms article that’s entirely his own tweets. He thinks if he calls them gullible it means the Kiwi Farms isn’t even though it’s all things he’s said and done. That’s how insane he is, he can’t even take responsibility for the dumb things he says and thinks if calls the person “gullible” it wipes out Kiwi Farms.