• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New Adrienne listings. The wedding cash has run out.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
‎
Forum Clout
This is truly mind boggling.

Unless Jon was unemployed when he died there's no way she didn't get a fat insurance check when he passed. Not to mention she gets large SS checks every month for each of their kids, so why the fuck is she selling everything, but dirty toilet tissue like she's close to being homeless.

I'm almost sure that she killed him and is stashing away lawyer cash for when they come knocking.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
‎
‎
Forum Clout
This is truly mind boggling.

Unless Jon was unemployed when he died there's no way she didn't get a fat insurance check when he passed. Not to mention she gets large SS checks every month for each of their kids, so why the fuck is she selling everything, but dirty toilet tissue like she's close to being homeless.

I'm almost sure that she killed him and is stashing away lawyer cash for when they come knocking.
He didn't have life insurance. Just because she had one job once doesn't mean she makes good decisions on the matter.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I'd rather kill myself than try to find a buyer for these
Screenshot-20231020-223610-Chrome.jpg

G

The loser she married probably gets through a few bottles of Black Jack a week. That'll add up.