• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

New Adrienne listings. The wedding cash has run out.

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
I know that it's a lot more depressing than staying at home and selling worthless consumer junk on FB, but why doesn't she just get back into insurance? She's an intelligent person, editor of her high school paper, so why not get paid to actually work?
She’s got like 6 kids to take care of now

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
Yeah but they can all walk and eat themselves. With Joseph working on ski lifts, can't she at least get a remote job scamming decrepits?
Probably. Like I said above I don’t think she’s doing this as a business. She just collects tons of garbage and was probably running out of space and so now she’s selling a bunch of shit so she can do it again. And because she had to combine 2 households of garbage into one place.

The wedding stuff is different, that’s just how poors are able to afford to have a wedding at all. Lots of women get used shit off the internet for their weddings since it only gets used once for a few hours. I think my wife did this too but she didn’t try to sell it all afterwards, we just dropped it all off at goodwill.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Better to start getting rid of stuff now than being overwhelmed after the divorce and/or death
4e404846061633208249b7e93cc1a52e.png