• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Neurotic, paranoid and disobedient. A Danny Ross super cut.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
How.

Opie was too inept to run his own board aside from mic levels. Do you understand that? We needed a whole separate person, full time, to do what Opie should have been doing since day one.

Two. Phone calls are/were a thing. Who is screening those calls? Who is answering the hotline?

Neat! There's your two people, who are operating the entire time the show is live. Who is talking to DC. Who is greeting guests and their publicists, who is getting coffee and snacks. Who is editing audio for air in the next 30 mins?

Dude, it's OK. You don't know what it's like. You've never been there and now that media is old school. It's not a thing anymore. You were born in 2004 so I forgive you. But don't come at me like you know any of what you're talking about. You're a fucking know nothing listener. Keep listening. Like you always will. To the show I produced for a decade. Keep listening, now, to my 20 years ago.
How do the most successful fully-produced and nationally syndicated sports shows and political shows exist now with two staff members? Shows like Sean Hannity and Jim Rome*** have massive listeners and are syndicated, but they don't require six staffers to do a broadcast. Why?

Because having six staff members was never necessary. You need a guy working the board/screening calls and a producer. The talent will do the rest. How do I know that? Because that's how all the successful shows on the air now are operating.

***I'm not saying those shows are good or bad, I'm simply using them as a comparison. They're both syndicated and doing well in the ratings. Unlike Opie and Anthony, they also are heard on the west coast.

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
You'll get more flies with honey, sugar.

You are so embarrassing. You're like Patrick when he does he sassy black woman responses mmmmmhmmmmm *clicks fingers*.

And we do know something about you, fag. You choose to come here every day to correct the record for a bunch of people who according to you are retards stuck in the past (fair point) and that says more about you than anything. Now respond again to prove what a cool guy you are.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
How do the most successful fully-produced and nationally syndicated sports shows and political shows exist now with two staff members? Shows like Sean Hannity and Jim Rome*** have massive listeners and are syndicated, but they don't require six staffers to do a broadcast. Why?

Because having six staff members was never necessary. You need a guy working the board/screening calls and a producer. The talent will do the rest. How do I know that? Because that's how all the successful shows on the air now are operating.

***I'm not saying those shows are good or bad, I'm simply using them as a comparison. They're both syndicated and doing well in the ratings. Unlike Opie and Anthony, they also are heard on the west coast.
It's cute that you think that clarification is going to stop Danny from kabibbling out some minutiae to claim you are wrong

Forum Clout
Lmao. Bait. GO AWAY! BAITIN. I love watching you guys twist every little thing to fit your narrative. He posted!!! GOTEM! lmao. You do you homey.

Let's get back to the topic at hand.

Now. Does anyone have experience with AtGames Legends 4K Pinball tables? Adams Family looking mighty fine....

It looks ok but is not great, if I remember correctly there was quite a bit of a stink going on at one time with a delay on pressing a flipper key and it actually moving. For that sort of money you could build your own, with multiple tables, knockers, etc.
Good place to start would be https://www.vpforums.org/

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

This video always makes me howl...2000 yr jewish/gentile dynamics summed up in a clip:

Forum Clout
Hick says what?

"I wanaa patpost waaa, this person is disenchanting our thing"
1000000321.jpg

Leave nannies vagina and anus alone, brown boy.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
Forum Clout
What's the obsession over my lifestyle. Why should you even care, really. But you do. Don't you think that's strange? Who's wondering if KC Armstrong likes pinball. Shit is wackadoo bizarre homey. Eat some pills.
What's the obsession over Anthony, Opie, Jimmy, Sam, and Erocks lifestyles? Why do you come here to bitterly complain about them everyday? Don't you think that's strange?

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout

The closest show to OnA was Stern and he had a massive staff the same time OnA was on.

Could the show have gotten by with 2 competent producers? Of course. But good luck finding 2 competent people that will work for 35k in NYC and get to work at 5 AM. You need to have a large staff in that situation because you know anyone willing to do that job is gonna be a fuck up.

Plus if you only have 2 producers you will become too dependent on them and they can hold you up for more money. That's why they kept a gang of interchangeable retards.

If any of them had any real talent, XM would have shifted them off the show and moved them up the corporate ladder.