• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Neurotic, paranoid and disobedient. A Danny Ross super cut.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Im curious whats peak life for little Danny?

Is it grubbing money and rubbing nickels together all by your lonesome while everyone around you despises you?
I wouldn't even judge any of that if you seemed happy, some some people just aren't career-driven or materialistic.

All of this is just so bizarre for me. You've invented some person who doesn't exist.

Like, calling Erik fat works, because he's a disgusting fatboy. When you call me a money grubbing bartender, I don't get it. I'm not that guy, so it doesn't faze me. Some of you act like you actually know something about me. Unless you heard it on some O&A clip, you don't. And it's fucking weird that you think you do.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
All of this is just so bizarre for me. You've invented some person who doesn't exist.

Like, calling Erik fat works, because he's a disgusting fatboy. When you call me a money grubbing bartender, I don't get it. I'm not that guy, so it doesn't faze me. Some of you act like you actually know something about me. Unless you heard it on some O&A clip, you don't. And it's fucking weird that you think you do.
Whats peak life for little danny?

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
You'll get more flies with honey, sugar. If you think I'm going to respond to you while you insultingly address me, you're even dumber than I already knew you were, Fishman.
Youre such a woman. I call you a manlet so you cant answer a basic question.

Its easy to see that you’re just embarrassed to answer the simple question. “Peak life is playing pinball by myself after my rent is paid”

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout

They are good at "lore weaving" and then creating whole storylines from it to occupy themselves with. Hilarious, too bad people like Patrick Tomlinson and even Joe Cumia are more credible than this place.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Youre such a woman. I call you a manlet so you cant answer a basic question.

Its easy to see that you’re just embarrassed to answer the simple question. “Peak life is playing pinball by myself after my rent is paid”

What's the obsession over my lifestyle. Why should you even care, really. But you do. Don't you think that's strange? Who's wondering if KC Armstrong likes pinball. Shit is wackadoo bizarre homey. Eat some pills.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
What's the obsession over my lifestyle. Why should you even care, really. But you do. Don't you think that's strange? Who's wondering if KC Armstrong likes pinball. Shit is wackadoo bizarre homey. Eat some pills.
Hey Danny you’ve been here a while and you haven’t ordered anyone lunch. KFC?