NBC: The FBI has placed Pat and Niki directly on the Pay No Mind list

G

Could this be what lead to Pat getting the ban from Hooligans?
View attachment 165372
I wonder if they told him for the safety of the bar he isn’t allowed in until they catch who is doing it. That person was of course Pat or someone paid by him so it backfired and he had to find other bars to bother. Funny how those other places haven’t had bomb threat issues.
Him not posting from Hoolies lined up exactly with the Nadolski incident. That's what got him banned.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Of course, they’ve left a note after coming at night and worked with them to come up with solutions and pig and his dumb wife just shit all over the police.

Never forget - this is the real Niki
View attachment 165374

Police know about swatting you dumb cunt
The question they probably asked was “You were Swatted?” but she heard it as “You were Swatted?” Swatting was a new thing in like 2014-15. Every cop in the USA knows about it. What they wouldn’t understand is why a random part time author is the target of them and not a zoomer twitch streamer.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
The question they probably asked was “You were Swatted?” but she heard it as “You were Swatted?” Swatting was a new thing in like 2014-15. Every cop in the USA knows about it. What they wouldn’t understand is why a random part time author is the target of them and not a zoomer twitch streamer.
It was also the basis of the a major crime ring in LA that they made a movie about called “the bling ring” but according to Niki the dyke she had to teach the department about something that is well known for almost a decade. All law departments involved know something is fishy about this situation and it’s not Niki’s gross snatch. It’s an “open investigation” because they don’t have enough evidence (yet) to pin it on piggy. I really hope they eventually nail the pig and dumb Niki for their crimes.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Him not posting from Hoolies lined up exactly with the Nadolski incident. That's what got him banned.
That’s another possibility, I may or may have not let the BBB know about a certain bar that rhymes with the word “fooligans” that purposely gave a paying customers private CC information and ID to someone that then shared that information on the internet illegally. Surprisingly the BBB can sometimes scare places into “making things right”

That’s another possibility, I may or may have not let the BBB know about a certain bar that rhymes with the word “fooligans” that purposely gave a paying customers private CC information and ID to someone that then shared that information on the internet illegally. Surprisingly the BBB can sometimes scare places into “making things right”
Whoever doing that is getting banned on kiwifarms

The bbb? Really dude really two?

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Man I contacted two different news stations in Milwaukee about that. They took my name and number and said that they'd "get back to me", and I never heard another word from them. I figured that something like this was newsworthy but I guess that Milwaukee news teams disagreed.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Man I contacted two different news stations in Milwaukee about that. They took my name and number and said that they'd "get back to me", and I never heard another word from them. I figured that something like this was newsworthy but I guess that Milwaukee news teams disagreed.
I’m annoyed that the utility company never followed up on the fake story of the gas shutoff. They have a policy that they don’t cut people’s heating. It’s actually beyond policy. It may even be federal law; most cities and states have regulations about it. It’s very annoying to me that that was just let slide in that retarded NBC interview.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I’m annoyed that the utility company never followed up on the fake story of the gas shutoff. They have a policy that they don’t cut people’s heating. It’s actually beyond policy. It may even be federal law; most cities and states have regulations about it. It’s very annoying to me that that was just let slide in that retarded NBC interview.
I think the story was that the fire department did it. Now, why the fire department would think there's a dangerous gas leak and they didn't bother knocking on the door or investigating at all... eh, y'know.

No actual SWAT team has responded to their hovel (there's no evidence of that anyway), so the cops were probably confused and annoyed at her lie about SWAT teams being called to their shithole.

Of course, they’ve left a note after coming at night and worked with them to come up with solutions and pig and his dumb wife just shit all over the police.

Never forget - this is the real Niki
View attachment 165374

Police know about swatting you dumb cunt
It was speculated that they were planning on an "Online Stalking and "SWATTing" Experts" grift. That obviously failed when more people started to look further into their bullshit and realizing they are not sympathetic characters in the slightest and even encourage and antagonize their trolls as if they feed off the attention.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Life of my story

I would bet it was running straight to Twitter to share BDA's info and where he got it that got Pat permanently suspended from their premises. He showed his hand and the Hoolies owner was forced to admit what a loose cannon and extreme liability he is.

Won't see him no more.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I would bet it was running straight to Twitter to share BDA's info and where he got it that got Pat permanently suspended from their premises. He showed his hand and the Hoolies owner was forced to admit what a loose cannon and extreme liability he is.

Won't see him no more.
Remember that panicked call the owner made trying to get in touch with Robert Barnes? I remember.

RobertMewler

In all seriousness, the FBI is 100% looking into it. There's no way the same person gets swatted 40+ times and nobody looks at it. If Pat is behind it, they likely have financial records tying him to it and are either waiting for him to more brazenly false-flag himself, or are just moving at a snail's pace as the FBI often does (99% conviction rate tho).
What I don't get, if the FBI were serious about the swats, is why they haven't called Pat and Niki in for an interview. Not one. Pat's claims of being ruled out by the authorities is most likely based on some off-hand comment by the local cops to make him feel better and not bother them.

I hope you're right though. His arrest splashed across the same media outlets that interviewed him would make my decade.