NBC: The FBI has placed Pat and Niki directly on the Pay No Mind list

RobertMewler

An FBI special agent was assigned to evaluate his case. He says the agency already had a file on Tomlinson because of a false bomb threat that swatters had called into a hotel outside of Detroit in April 2022, a few weeks prior to a presentation he was scheduled to give. The presentation, part of PenguiCon, was titled,”Elon Musk is Full of S---.”

Since then, “There has been nearly zero communication by the FBI,” Tomlinson said.

One agent has requested more evidence from his family by email on rare occasions. But the agency has not brought him or his wife in for an interview
, and have not arrested people who the couple identified as participants in their harassment and swatting.

I thought the FBI was hunting everyone down like dogs, Pat?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

HR@PaneraBread

it doesn't taste all that good
_b4cfb26a-b79c-47cf-8ed2-a9cae9fe390f.jpg

G

In all seriousness, the FBI is 100% looking into it. There's no way the same person gets swatted 40+ times and nobody looks at it. If Pat is behind it, they likely have financial records tying him to it and are either waiting for him to more brazenly false-flag himself, or are just moving at a snail's pace as the FBI often does (99% conviction rate tho).

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
In all seriousness, the FBI is 100% looking into it. There's no way the same person gets swatted 40+ times and nobody looks at it. If Pat is behind it, they likely have financial records tying him to it and are either waiting for him to more brazenly false-flag himself, or are just moving at a snail's pace as the FBI often does (99% conviction rate tho).
Honestly the only thing I can see bringing Pat back is him going to prison.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
That would be the perfect ending to the Pat saga - the FBI windbreakers raid his place while he’s tweeting that Trump is definitely going to prison this time and put him and Niki in cuffs. Or they get them on PPP loan fraud which I feel we will see more often as the years go by.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Could this be what lead to Pat getting the ban from Hooligans?
IMG_1672.jpeg

I wonder if they told him for the safety of the bar he isn’t allowed in until they catch who is doing it. That person was of course Pat or someone paid by him so it backfired and he had to find other bars to bother. Funny how those other places haven’t had bomb threat issues.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
the reason his bearded lizard was in danger is because retard doesn't have any kind of heating lamp over it's tank. He just counted on the house itself being warm enough.
That’s what I thought was what you had to do with those lizards, they need a heat lamp since they’re cold blooded. His electric wasn’t cut so it’s the cold houses fault.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
"42 times where the police actually came in some form to your house?"
"Yes."
Lying shitbag. This is just another case of the media uncritically repeating what patrick and niki say.
Of course, they’ve left a note after coming at night and worked with them to come up with solutions and pig and his dumb wife just shit all over the police.

Never forget - this is the real Niki
IMG_1674.jpeg

Police know about swatting you dumb cunt