Nazi hate thread

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Fuck Nazis
1690520431349.jpeg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
View attachment 138427
Totally a randomly picked symbol man, yeah man, based on the sun or some shit. Not a symbol you come up with after raping a kid and bathing in their blood.
Looks like a hawged-out asshole. Nice logo, dummkopf.

Fuck all Germans honestly, it's not like they've improved any.
An entire country of aesthetically retarded autistics. Ugly and inefficient language, pompous overengineered cars, some of the most brutal looking women this side of the steppes, no appreciation for humor, the fascination with sex acts involving excrement, and perhaps least forgivable there seems to be more than the usual amount of European fruitiness in the modern German manner. Also lost two world wars back-to-back. They stink and I don't like 'em.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
Fuck Germany and fuck Nazis
I've said before, they get far too much respect for being uppity and causing 2 world wars, I know the first one started in the Balkans but they kept it going after. No other country has so many dead on its hands. Current Germans can suck my ass too, perpetual guilty simps that are the cause of the mass migration of Africans and Arabs into Europe. Sure they had some snappy looking uniforms, but they are a disgusting cruel race that deserved the final solution if you ask me

lowend73

never caught lackin
Red black and white, the same three colors used inside of satanic temples. Watch for that color pattern in movies, super bowl half times etc
It is funny you brought that up.

Music works off vibrations, and there are alot of theories that it is rituals (look at Drill Music, demonic shit).

Im on board with ya brotherman. Alot of stuff happening behind the curtain. So to speak